Teaser Trailer

*Y/n POV*

"You've run from foster homes in 6 counties." The lady informes us.

"We can take care of ourselves." Billy and I say.

"Not until your 18. Give these people a chance. Because that's what they're giving you."

~~~

"This is Billy Batson and Y/n L/n." Our foster mother says. "Make sure you make them feel at home." She smiles at us before leaving and closing the door.

"They seem nice." The boy says in a creepy tone. "But don't buy it. It gets real Game of Thrones around here." He stars Billy straight in the eye.

We panic and look each other in the eyes then back at the boy. He try's to not let out a laugh.

"Dudes, I'm just messing with you." He hits our arms in a friendly manner. "You look at me and you're like, 'Why so dark? You're a disabled foster kid, you've got it all.' And what's the deal here? Is she like your girlfriend, or something?" He asks.

"What? No!" I say.

~~~

"If you could have one super power, what would you pick?" Freddy asks. "Everybody picks flight, y'know why?"

"So they can fly away form this conversation?" Billy and I ask.

"No, 'cause hero's fly."

~~~

We walk out the school to see Freddy being beaten up by 2 guys.

"What? You need you fake family to stand up for you?" One of the guys asks.

We stop in our tracks. Billy grabs the crutch.
"Hey!" Billy yells, getting the guys' attention.

I punch one guy in the head, and Billy hits the other in the groin with the crutch.

"Man, sorry about that." I say, sarcastically. They get up and start chasing us.

We end up in the subway station. We slide down the escalator and run into a subway. The doors close before the guys get to us. We high five. The subway starts to move so we find a seat and take off.

*Billy POV*

The lights flicker, the train goes faster, frost covers the windows, and the sign changes from English to symbols. All the passengers disappear, including Y/n.

"Billy Batson, I choose you as champion." A voice says.

The subway stops and I grab my backpack and wait for the doors to open. The doors open and we see a what looks like a cave.

"Hello?" My voice echos.

I walk out and start looking around.

~~~

"Say my name so my powers may flow through you." The Wizard says.

"But I don't know your name, sir." I say.

"Shazam." He says. I laugh quietly.

"Are you for real?"

"Say it!" He snaps.

"Okay! Shazam!" I say.

A lightning strike hits me. I suddenly become taller, and I'm wearing a ridiculous superhero costume.

~~~

"It's me, Billy!" I say.

"What is happening?" Freddy asks.

"You're the only person I know that knows about this Cape Crusader stuff!" I say.

"Can I?"

"Yeah." I say.
Freddy places his hand over the lightning bolt on my chest and sparks connect his fingers to the bolt.

"It's crazy, right?"

"What are your superpowers?"

"Superpowers? Dude, I don't even know how to pee in this thing!"

*Y/n POV*
~~~

We try different tests to see which powers he has. All we have are: super strength and maybe flying but we tried that on a half pipe but he just landed on his back after being 20 feet in the air.

~~~

"Gentlemen!" Billy yells, getting the robbers attention.
They look at us. One of the robbers fires thier gun. It doesn't do anything to Billy and falls to the floor.

"You have bullet immunity!" Freddy and I exclaim in unison.

"I'm bulletproof." We laugh. "You're dead."