The LCD won. Primarily because anymore looking at Pete who was intensely looking at me and I would die with happiness right there and then and would not have any regrets.

The screen went on.

There was one from a trip. Pete playing Baseball. Basketball. Football. Him laughing with friends. Scowling.

He's good looking, really. Did I tell you that!?!

A screenshot of him riding the skateboard the first time we saw each other. People cheered louder this time.

Okay, heart. Be still.

A picture of us. Standing in the middle of the path with all of those macaroons around.

Fvck!

My heart was now beating erratically and I was so sure it had nothing to do with my annoyance from earlier anymore.

What is it with Pete this time!?!

"Kao...please stay. Don't be in a hurry..."

I had to chuckle when everyone inside the hall read what was projected on the LCD screen after the slide which read:

'Read loudly please'

That was when another song started playing and Pete went to the center of the stage. Eyes still fixed on me.

Okay, heart. Go wild!

Flashes from cameras started. I shook my head. Pete and his cheesiness. This was debate hall all over again.

His spotlight dimmed, that was why I was so sure he was already looking at me intensely.

I thought I was way past it but I found myself pinching my arm. I wasn't dreaming.  This is really happening. Now I was confused if whether this was heaven or the hall.

The screen blackened.

But only for a time.

It was back to life again and there were already pictures of me on the screen. I let out a surprise gasp.

Why was I suddenly included!?!

In the slides, there was a picture of me laughing, scowling, eating, sleeping  and some other  I didn't even remember happening.

I was almost hyperventilating.

Then, there were pictures of Pete and I.

The first date.

Okay...

The first sleep over.

Good...

The one from after we had a fight.

Ahuh...

And my personal favourite. My phone wallpaper. The one Pete took while my head rested on his shoulder my brows furrowed. That was when I slept over at his place and we watched 'What Happened to Monday'.

What the actual fvck is really happening?!

Am I still alive!?!

Then the screen darkened yet again.

Only to lit up.

There were texts on the screen.

| We look good individually |

Cheers. Screams and applause.

| although I may look way hotter than you |

There were laughter. I laughed too.