33. The Professor

Kao

"P'Earth!?!"

I was surprised to have the stranger I helped last night stood in front of me with his professor sling on.

"Good morning!"

He was smiling at me as he gathered his papers in his hands.

"You---you teach here!?!"

I handed him some more papers from the papers I gathered myself. He took it and stack it together with the rest.

"Yeah. Today is my first day actually. But I'll only gonna be here until the end of the next semester."

I nodded and eyed him.

"You knew from last night that I'm studying here, don't you?"

We walked towards the ComArts building.

"I wasn't sure. But really now, isn't this surprising?"

I snickered.

"Well, P---I mean, professor, the nearest university is twenty minutes away so it's not really that surprising, you know!"

The professor walking beside me chuckled.

"Good point. Anyway, you can just call me P if we're not in the class. Don't be too formal, from the looks of it last night, you don't really suit it!"

I gaped at him.

"Hey----! Well, anyway, I'm really sorry for bumping into you earlier. I was just running late."

I saw him smiled.

"I told you, it's fine. Besides, I'm sure the reason why you're running late was because you tried to help someone last night."

"Nah, the traffic was just bad. That's all."

"Still, if you didn't stop to help me, you wouldn't be stuck in traffic and you won't be late. Which, reminded me, I can talk to your professor if you want, I'll just tell them I asked you to show me around that's why you're late."

We were now at the ComArts Building lobby. We made our way to the Faculty office.

"No, it's alright, professor, I'll just skip my subject, we don't have any lectures for today anyway. Oh, right, I still have some time to spare. I can really show you around the college if you want..."

"No, it's alright, I can manage. I won't have class until 10 anyway, so I still got plenty of time. I'm sure I'll be able to locate the freshmen by then."

"Oh, so you don't have classes for seniors?"

"Nah, I'm just a substitute. The senior teachers are busy with the On The Job Trainings so they need me to cover for them."

"Oh, I see. That reminds me, I need to check on my application."

"Oh, so you're doing the training next semester?"

"Hopefully. If I get accepted."

"What are you majoring in?"

"Film. But lately, I'm into photography so maybe I'll train for the two, I don't know."

"Well, in case you have questions you can ask me, I teach photography. And in case you need a hand with your application, I know some people too. Maybe I can help."

"Really?!? That would be great, Professor. I'll hold on to you on that."

He chuckled. We were at the door of the faculty office.

"So this is me. You know where to find me in case you need anything. You saved me so I owe you a lot."

"Oiii, don't mention it. I'm glad to be of help.See you around, professor!"

Falling All in You: A PeteKao Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें