Close

A/N should I write a valentine's special? If yes, write in the comments which book should get the special, I would really appreciate it. ^~^

Your Pov

I look towards the entrance.
"What the?"
Ted looks shocked.
The whistling came from Frank? What is he doing here!? I don't want him to get into trouble just because of me!
Well I don't really know why he is here, but he looks pissed.
The eyes of his mask are pitch black and his hands are balled into fists.
Ted is getting uncomfortable.
"Uh I have to do something, excuse me. " He quickly runs out of the alley with his dog.
Blinking, I look after him.
'What did just happend' I ask Frank.
He walks up to me and puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Are you alright? Luckily I noticed in time that you weren't at home, otherwise he would have gotten you."
I hug him 'Thank you, you really saved me from him.'
He pats my back.
"We should go home slowly it's getting late."
I nod and we start heading back home.
Then finally back home he took off his mask and we sit down quietly on the couch.
Breaking the silence I ask him
'Did you bought the computer?'
With a raised eyebrow he looks at me questioningly.
" What computer? "
'You..wanted to go into the town to buy one.. Because of something top secret'
His eyes widen and he blushes.
"I..erm..couldn't find one?"
'I don't believe you Frank. Tell me, why are you so nervous right now?'
"I-I'm not nervous! I just..
Ok I didn't went to the city."
'Where did you go then? And why did you lie to me?'
He thinks for a moment, scratching his head nervously.
"Unfortunately I can't say it"
I cross my arms and look at him with a death glare.
Alright if he doesn't want to tell me, I've got to guess by myself.
So he didn't go into the town..and didn't even wanted to buy a computer,so he lied to me.
He knew that I was stuck in a dead end and came in time to prevent problems..
Wait..Did he spy on me?
But he didn't know that I wanted to go to my friends...or did he?
Then everything would make sense, but why would he want to spy on me?.
I start talking 'You..spied me Frank didn't you?'
He blushes again. Based on his reaction, I can see that he feels caught.
"What? No.. I..would never do that!.."
With a 'stop lying to me' face I look at him.
He sighes. "Alright, I DID spy on you..
I just had this feeling that something would happen to you..That's why I wanted to make sure that nothing does happen to you (Y/N)"
If I'm honest I think he's super cute. And the fact that he worries about me..
A single tear rolls down my cheek.
Frank looks panicked.
"What's wrong (Y/N)?! I-I didn't mean to.."
'It's nothing Frank. It's just..good to know that you care and worry about me..'
I say with a smile.
Relieved, he smiles as well.
"Of course I worry about you (Y/N).."
I look at the clock.
'It's getting late, I'm going to sleep now. Good night Frank, sleep well. See you tomorrow.'
"Good night (Y/N)"
Before I go to bed, I quickly go to Frank and give him a kiss on the cheek.
He stiffens and turns red like a tomato. I chuckle and make my way to my bedroom.

Franks Pov

Did she just?.. I touch the spot where she kissed me.
'What is wrong with you Frank? First you lied to her, and then you spied on her?' sighing I walk towards the guest room and lay down on the bed.
'I can't help it..I just can't stop thinking about her'
I shake my head.
With thoughts of (Y/N) I finally fall asleep..