You Can Trust Me..

(AN I'm really sorry, but be ready for a cliffhanger in this chapter. It's getting pretty exciting^^)

Your Pov

It's early in the morning and I wake up slowly. I want to get up but notice that I am held by someone.
Then I remember that Frank calmed me down from my nightmare last night. Somewhat awake, I notice that I'm lying on his chest and he still hugs me.
Red as a tomato, I try to get out of his grip as quiet as possible.
Luckily, I manage to quietly sneak out of his arms and out of my room.
A miracle that he didn't woke up yet. I thought.
Before I go to the bathroom, I look in his direction.
He is still sleeping. A short smile spreads on my lips. He just looks too cute while he sleeps. W-wait stop thinking like that (Y/N)! I think to myself and start to blush slightly.
I quickly go to the bathroom and make myself fresh.
After about half an hour, I'm done and go down the stairs to the kitchen.
I hope he likes it for breakfast.
I think while making (YFF= Your favorite food).

Frank Pov

With a yawn I wake up.
It takes a few seconds until I realize that (Y/N) is no longer here with me.
Frantically I look around, get up and stop at the stairs.
What is that sweet smell?
Oh. She's in the kitchen.
Relieved that I know that she isn't gone, I'm on the way down the stairs.

Your Pov

'Good morning Frank, did you sleep well?' I say as I turn around to face him.
He nods. I raise an eyebrow. 'You're not so talkative in the morning, are you?' I say with a slight grin.
He scratches his neck and nods again.
'Sit down, I'm making breakfast.'
I say and point to the dining table.
He sits down quietly and watches as I make (YFF).
After a few minutes, I'm done and put the (YFF) on the table.
'I hope you'll like it, that's my favorite food'
I tell him with a smile. 'Enojy your meal.'
Wait a moment. How does he want to eat with the mask? Maybe I should point out that he can take it off.
I think and look at him for a second.
'Uhm... Frank? You know, you can take your mask off while eating. It's only getting in the way.'
I say, waiting for his reaction.
He looks down at the food for a moment, then looks straight in my face.
"Believe me, you don't want to know what it looks like under here." He says with a sigh and points to his mask
Confused, I look at him.' Why do you think that?'
Again he looks at his food, then back to me.
"Do you really want to know why?"
'I would like to know, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable' .. I say with a sympathetic expression.
He is silent for a moment. But then he decides to tell me why he doesn't want to take off his mask.
"Alright,I'll tell you why I don't want to take off my mask... A few years ago, I had a terrible accident. This accident has changed my appearance so much that I didn't dare to go into public without the mask ...Without the mask, people called me a freak. They said I should cover up this ugly face and not show it in public.."
I literally heard the sadness in his voice as he told me the reason.
I looked at him sadly. 'People can be awful.. I could never judge someone like that just because of his look..'
He nods." What if you'll find me disgusting? I wouldn't blame you .."
'I'm not like the others Frank.We know each other only for a short time, but you have since told me so much of you... That's why I don't care if you think that you look bad or ugly. No matter what you think about yourself because of these people, you're still beautiful in your own way.'
Seriously, I look at him. Suddenly he tensed up and the eyes of his mask turn black except for the little red pupils.
'Did I say something wrong?' Maybe I angered him..
(Headcanon time: when he's flustered the eyes of his mask change, just like when he's angry owo)
After a few seconds, the eyes of his mask become normal again.

Frank Pov

Is she really different? Will she not judge me like all the other people did? Can I show her how I really look like?..

'(Y/N)...?'
She looks at me questioningly.
'If.. I show you how I look like.. Will you promise me that won't hate me?..'
I say nervous.
She shakes her head. "I won't hate you. I promise." She tells me with a facial expression that says, you can trust me.
I nod and take a deep breath.
Slowly I take my mask from my face...

To be continued...