Step-sinblings Law x Reader

Start from the beginning

"But fashionable." - My best friend pointed out.

"You mean ridiculous. Who wears different weird hats everyday and has the audacity of going against school clothing protocol and literally wear nothing but a jacket, just for fashion! In this cold ass weather!" - I gasped dramatically many times as I ranted and glared at my brother's back.

"Someone sounds jealous!" - She sang with a smug grin on her face.

"Of what? Having bad taste? Being flat as a pancake? Certainly not me!" - I defended myself but knew my face was deep red.

"PANCAKES? There were pancakes before we got here?!" - We turned around to find Penguin, one of my brother's bff, crying - "Damn! You wild animals couldn't even leave some for us seniors!? We work hard you know!?"

"Whatever you say grandpa." - My bff laughed while I scanned my surroundings, quickly finding my brother and his other bff beside him.

I turned around, trying to hide my blushing cheeks, not being able to look him in the eyes. 

My friend noticed this and made mall talk with them to cover for me, but throughout the entire lunch I felt his intense stare on me. I tried sitting there, not uttering a word, while my friend finished her fries and girls came over to give their valentine's chocolate to my brother and his friends, as soon as she finished eating I dragged us out...

I hated to admit but I was possessed with jealousy, that's why I stole all of my brother's chocolate's from his desk during the afternoon break and was now throwing them at our fireplace back at home. I didn't bother giving an excuse for skipping the last classes, I was filled with rage...

There was only one box left to burn. 

I took it in my hands but was unsure if I should. Guilt ate me inside out and my brain started overthinking of the possibilities, would brother be too angry? Would he even find out? Most definitly... Should I give him just this one box?...

Too many questions and no answers. So I did what I usually do when I'm stressed: I eat.

I ate the whole box, and it was quite big. I was sure I'd gain a 1kg or 2.

I shrugged those thoughts away and decided to finish my daily shores...

Law's pov:

I was never one to show affection for others, much less reacting to other's affection towards me. 

The chocolate boxes were a waste, I hate sweets, plus I'm studying to be a doctor, I know how bad those things are for our bodies, but I knew not to be rude in front of a girl. My parents raised me to be a gentleman after all...

The only positive thing I got from them was the amusing sight of my jealous sister. I like to think that it was because she was jealous of me being hit on by other girls, not because I received chocolate, something she loved.

(Y/N)-ya and I are not real sinblings, which I'm glad for. I could never face my family again if she were my real sister, the girl I had been jerking off to for the past 2 years.

I consider our new family junction a blessing and a curse. A curse because no matter how unrelated by blood we are people will never accept us if we were to ever be together. And also a blessing because I always have good excuses to peep on her showers, tease her about reading her diary, going through her undies, etc. But best of all going late at night to the bathroom and getting on the wrong bed by 'accident'.