TBS - I know. Part Three

"Y/N, why are we at Stacy's?"
"Angel, just follow me."
"Can I stay here?"
"Fine. STAY."
I walked into Stacy's house and stormed up to her.
"Oh, hey Y/N. How are you?"
"Heartbroken. You?"
"Why are you heartbroken???"
"Thomas cheated on me."
"You two were together?????? Wow, I better get back to dating Nicholas." (Nicholas is Thomas's boss.)
"You are pregnant?"
"FUCK no! My sister is!"
"Who is your sister?"
"She left at about 4:45 last night to her parents. Her name is Jennifer."
"Jennifer... What does she look like?"
"Complete opposite of me, actually. She has eczema. Or some sort of skin disease..."
"So you had sex with Thomas and you didnt know that him and I were together?"
"I had NO idea!"
"Thanks for the info... Bye."
I walked our of her house, got back in my truck, and drove to Thomas's work.

"Am I in trouble?" Thomas asked. "Well, duh. You arent a child. Stay here. Imma give your boss a peice of my fucking mind."
"Ok. Please do."
I locked the truck and walked inside Thomas's work. I stood waiting at the counter. "Hey, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked. "May I see the boss, please?"
"Sure. Just down the hall."
"Thank you, ma'am."
I walked to the boss's office. He was alone.
"Y/N, what are you doing here?"
I stormed up to him and punched him across the jaw. "That's for drugging my boyfriend." I punched him again. "That's for stealing his position." I punched him the last time. "And thats for cheating him off." I left in a hurry and got back into my truck.

"Y/N?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you, you know that right?"
"Yes... I love you too."

The End

  Authors Note
Hey fam! So thats the end of the story. My friend Hannah helped me with this and she gets some credit. Also NewtsGirl helped me with the plot so support her for that, thanks Fam! See ya on the bright side!