~02 Friends~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

            I groaned as I smacked my alarm off my nightstand. I sat up in my bed, blinking my eyes to help them adjust to the light shining through my window. That's when I realized...

            "IT'S SATURDAY!!" I hopped out of bed and ran down the stairs. I love Saturdays. They are the best days. It's really the only day of the week when I can do anything I want. Sure there are Sundays but I like to make those training days. I knew my dad wasn't up yet so I decided to make some breakfast.

             About twenty minutes later I heard footsteps which could only belong to...

            "Good morning dad!" I called out still in the kitchen in the process of putting pancakes on a plate.

            "Good morning [F/N]. Oooh is that pancakes I smell?" He asked entering the kitchen.

            "Yep!" I said putting a plate of pancakes in front of him. Like I mentioned before, I'm fifteen now, so I've been living with All Might for ten years now. Wow, those ten years flew by really fast didn't they! I've done so much fun stuff with dad. You see, after living with All Might for a whole decade, I barely see him as All Might anymore. He's my dad! And I love him! "How are the pancakes?" I asked, sitting down with a plate of my own.

            "Delicious as ever! You really do have a talent for baking [Y/N]." Dad said with a mouth full of food.

            "Aww, thanks dad!" I replied with a smile on my face.

            "So, what's on the agenda for today?" Dad asked.

            "Hmm, I don't know. I really want to get into drawing again. So maybe I'll go to the park and just draw." My dad nodded, continuing to eat his pancakes. When I finished I said goodbye to my dad and headed back to my room.

            I hopped onto my bed and grabbed my phone. I opened it up and saw I had a text. "Izuku!" I exclaimed. Izuku Midoriya, my best friend since that day at the park.

Flashback

            I was playing on the swing set one afternoon when suddenly I heard I cry coming from not too far away.

            "You're making him cry Kacchan!" I heard a small voice yell. I looked over to see five boys. One with messy green hair seemed to be trying to protect a crying boy standing behind him. The one I assumed to be 'Kacchan' had spiky blonde hair and had two followers behind him. "If you keep hurting him, I-I'll stop you myself!" the green-haired boy exclaimed. The other three boys started to laugh. That's when Kacchan hit his fist against his palm, a small explosion erupting from them. I couldn't hear what he was saying but the next thing I knew, I was running over there to protect the boy.

            Right before Kacchan's fist was going to make contact with the green-haired boy's face, I intervened. Using my quirk I built a wall of earth between the two boys. Kacchan looked at it with confusion before turning my way.

            "I hope you weren't planning on punching him," I said with a smile, but you could hear the anger in my voice. "We can't have that now can we?"

            "Who are you!" Kacchan yelled in my direction.

            "I'm [F/N] [L/N]. And I'd like to know what you're doing to these two." I said, referring to the two scared boys on the other side of the dirt wall.

              "That's none of your business!" Kacchan yelled running towards me, his fist extended towards me. I simply sighed and encased his whole body except his head in a water bubble. "What!?" Kacchan struggled against the water. I laughed and shook my head. He wouldn't be getting out of there.

            "What is your name?" I asked him. I figured his real name wasn't Kacchan but was a nickname.

            He stared at me for second before answering. "Katsuki Bakugo."

            "Okay, Katsuki. I'm gonna let you out of there, but you have to promise to let these two be." I said. Katsuki nodded. With a flick of my wrist, the bubble disappeared, setting Katsuki free. "Oh, sorry about your clothes," I said pointing at his soaking wet clothes. "Here, don't move." And with another flick of my wrist and a strong gust of wind came Katsuki's way. I could tell he was slightly taken aback. Within seconds, his clothes were dry.

            "Uh, thanks, Angel." Katsuki said staring at his clothes.

             I blushed at the sudden nickname. "Y-you're welcome." I replied looking away. Katsuki smirked at me.

            "Well, I'll see you around then?" Katsuki said to me. I nodded and he started to walk away with his little goons following. But don't think I missed the glare he gave the other boy. After they had left I walked over to the green-haired boy. I don't know where the other one went. I suppose he ran away when he had the chance.

             "Hey, you okay?" I asked the boy, outstretching my hand to him. He nodded before taking my hand.             

            "Thank you so much for saving me!" He exclaimed "My name's Izuku Midoriya. You have such a cool quirk!

            I smiled brightly. "Thanks! I'm [F/N] [L/N]!"

            And from that point on, we were best friends. I always made sure to protect Izuku anytime someone bullied him. And it was always funny to see him fanboy over All Might, him being my dad. And believe it or not, I'm really close to Katsuki as well. He may not seem like it but he's a really good guy. I'm so lucky to have those two in my life.

Flashback End

I read the text.

(Broccoli Boi) Hey [N/N]! You doing anything today?

Nope, I don't think so. (Me)

(Broccoli Boi) - Me neither. Want to hang out?

Sure! What'd you have in mind? (Me)

(Broccoli Boi) - Hm, wanna just roll with what fate gives us?

Ok! I'll be at your place at (Me)

I looked over at my clock. 8:42 am.

9:30ish?

(Broccoli Boi) - Great! See you then.

           "Thank the lord! I won't be cursed by boredom today!" I exclaimed.

-

-

-

And I'm gonna leave it there! I know this was a pretty meaningless chapter except for the flashback of how you met the boys but I promise they'll get better.

Anyway, until next time!

~Sparkie