The New Boy (A SetoSorcerer FanFiction)

Ah, the first friday of school.

I love it.

I sat down at my normal seat on the bus, and took out my sketch pad. I began to color in the picture I drawn last night, which was a Enderman Hybrid girl, who was part sorceress. I had chosen to name her Ender.

The bus soon stopped again- I grabbed out my phone, with the case of SetoSorcerers minecraft skin.

Yes Im that much of a stalker. And I am that weird. Do I care? No.

Three..

Two...

One....

"Hey Hey Hey Girly!" Dillian said, sitting by me. "Hey my sister from another mister!" I said, punching her lightly on the shoulder. "Actually, we arent related in anyway." She said, looking over to me, with the best pokerface she could muster.

But that wasnt very good. She broke down laughing soon after that. I smiled and shook my head. I quickly unlocked my phone, and picked out one of my favorite songs, and then my earbuds. I put them on, as Battle Scars blasted through them. Dillian pouted, and then leaned in. :Nope! And that makes it look wrong." I say, shoving her lightly. She gave me the puppy dog eyes, and then I looked out the window. I saw Katlin trying to chase the bus, being late as usual. "hey, look out!" I say, pulling down the window.

"HEYYY KATLINNNN HAVING FUN?!?!?!" I yelled at the wind, and took off my earbuds, turning off the phone, putting the drawing pad in my bookbag, and my phone in my pocket. I wanted to see this.

The bus soon stopped, and we walked out, as Katlin finally made it. "Have any fun?" I say, nudging her.

"N-no..." She says, trying to catch her breath. I laughed a bit, and put her book bag on my back. "I'll hold it until you catch your breath." I say. She stands up straight, and looks at me with her hands on her hips. "Allisa, what are you up to now?" She says, as I sneak something into her book bag. Right after I do, she takes it from me. "I don't trust you." She says, and then mumbles as she opens it. She screams as she sees the item in the bag.

"SNAKE!" She screamed, and threw the rubber snake into a bush. I was breaking down laughing as she glared.

"What happened?" Dillian ran over with August and Amber. "This asshole right here pulled a prank on me." She said, and I laughed more. "Stop! Stop! I'm gonna vomit!" I say, laughing hard.

I finally stop laughing, and stand up straight. I'm still smiling like a maniac, but I stopped laughing. "Where's Ami?" I ask, and they shrug. "Suppose skipping school again." Dillian said, rolling her eyes. Then at the most opertune moment, The school bell rang.

"Shit! Is that the first bell or the second bell?!" I say, picking up my book bag. I looked down at my phone. 8:10. Yes. It was the first bell, but if we didn't hurry, we'd be late to class.. I began running to the school building as seemingly hundreds of kids ran through.

We got in as soon as the bell rang. "Just on time, once again." Mr. Downer said. I rolled my eyes, and plopped down in my seat. Dillian sat on my left, and and Katlin on my right, and August and Amber sat behind them. Today was going to be a LONGGG day.

--time skip to lunch--

"In the lunch line! Time for food. Gonna get me a brownie! And maybe a plum too!" I sang, grabbing my food. The girls rolled their eyes, and I walked up to the cashier, and I paid him 2 dollars, looking back at my friends behind me. They knew since I was in front I would get the best seat. They glared at me, and I just smiled and stuck out my tongue.

"Thanks!" I said to the cashier, and I did a small salute thing, as I ran to our table.

After everyone sat down, I noticed a boy, his eyes were a chocolatey brown, same as his hair. His skin was a normal tannish color, and he had a purple long sleeve shirt on, and black pants. He wore a pair black splattered purple converse shoes, sitting at the loner table, where mainly new kids sat. We haven't had a new kid since... Ami?