Jonathan Brandis

JONATHAN BRANDIS

I kept looking back at the clock, waiting impatiently as the bell rings. Few minutes before it does, Mrs.Johns, our history teacher explains to us the new oral presentation we needed to do with a partner and that this time, it's her that will choose the teams.

''OK everyone I will choose the teams because last time I let you all choose, it ended badly and nobody worked !'' she said. The entire class started to groan and I just smirked a little.

'' OK, Wil and Winona, River and Brian, Corey and y/bff/n...

Damn, I really wanted to be teamed up with y/bff/n but I am glad for her because she is with Corey, her boyfriend. I looked over her direction to see that she has an apologize look towards me and I whispered to her that it is okay.

'' Y/n and Jonathan...''

My eyes widened. 

WHAT THE F-!! I mean yeah it's great to work with him, but my embarrassing ass would make things worse. First of all, he is cute and cute people knows they are cute so that would be not good for me because I would make him go away. 

-'' Excuse me Y/n?'' the soft and relaxing voice of Jonathan snapped me out of my thoughts.

-'' Hey, I was wondering if  we can do our project at my house? '' he said looking deep in my eyes. Oh my god, those baby blue eyes, I could get drowned in them.

-'' y-yeahh s-sure why not '' what the fuck, where did my confidence went?!? I could feel my cheeks turning a flushing pink and I was dying of embarrassment.

-'' okay see you at 6 pm then '' he said while flashing me one of his famous smile, showing his teeth and writing down his adress and number and writing mine to give it to him. It looked like he wasn't minding my stuttering.

It took me a while before going back in the present and I took a little moment to figure out what was happening.... I have the chance to work with my crush, I can't let this fly out. I will tell him what I feel towards him...or maybe not. I really need to build up my confidence. Yeah sure I was quite known for my goofy, confidence and caring personality but only one person can suck my confidence out of me and that's him.

I looked over at my clock to see that it was 5h30 pm so I went to take a shower and get dressed up.

Outfit 

As I finished to do my hairstyle, I glance over the clock to see it was already 5h50 pm. So I took my bag and started walking towards Jonathan's house since his house was 5 minutes away from mine. My hands were sweating a lot and I was shaking so much, I think I could pass out as I was standing at the front door. I took a long deep relaxing breath before knocking at his door. A middle age looking woman, maybe in her forties greeted me. Must be his mom, I thought.

-'' Hi ma'am, I am Y/n, a friend of Jonathan ''

-'' oh Y/n dear, it's nice to finally meet you, I'm Jon's mother and please call me Marie '' she said.

Finally ? What does she means by finally? Does that mean- nooooo Y/n it would never happen even in my lucid dreams. She greeted me in their living room and I sit down on the couch wanting for Jonathan.

-'' Jonnnnn, come downstairs, Y/ n is here'' Marie yelled

-'' cominggg!!!!.'' 

Few seconds later, I see him saying hi to me and I politely say it back. He mentioned where is room was and to wait for him and that's what I did. As I was going upstairs, I overheard him and Marie. 

-'' she is pretty and seems sweet isn't she? ''she said

-'' yeah but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go for a guy like me.''

-'' tell her what you feels for her before someone else does okay ?''

-'' yeah I will try but that will be your fault if she reject me'' I heard Jonathan said while he laughed a little

-'' she will not reject you, I know for sure! '' Jonathan's mom said with a reassuring voice.

-'' if you say so '' I heard Jonathan walking up the stairs and I quickly go sit on his chair, trying to look casual. I couldn't get the smile I had out of my face and I was now sure he had a crush on me too so I decided to do something.

-'' hey Y/n sorry for the l-''. I cut him off by kissing him. At first, he didn't kissed back of how shock he was but as soon he realized what was happening, he kissed back. I put my arms around his neck, playing at the end of his dirty blonde hair with my hands while his hands found their way to my waist. The kiss was gentle and perfect and last about 15 seconds. We pulled away for air.

-'' I heard what you said to your mom and I wanted to say that I like you, no in fact I love you for the longest.''

Jonathan smile from ear to ear and hugged me. I felt warm and protected in them, his head resting on my head and mine on his chest. We stayed like that until Jonathan broke the silence.

-'' Y/n,I love you too like crazy and I'm glad that you feel the same way as I do. You're everything I want.'' He said before he took a long breath.

-"Will you go out on a date with me?" He asked. Of course I said yes, who wouldn't, he's Jonathan Brandis duh. I kissed him again and we got interrupted by a flashing sound. It was Jonathan's parents taking a picture of us.

-'' Oops sorry it's just that you were so cute so we took the opportunity to capture this moment'' Jonathan's dad said, who I presumed his name is Gregory. We laughed a little and then we decided to actually start our project. 

Finally, it wasn't much of a bad idea that I got teamed up with my now boyfriend.

EDITED

My first imagine EVER....I feel like it is a shitty imagine so I'm sorry about that. I would really love to get requests from people because I feel like I will soon have a writers block and I don't want that AT ALL