The team want take a break so we will continue later. "Good stare at me."

Hmm okay, umm Good can you stop stare at me, "i avoid Good stare and i hope he didn't heard my my beating fast"

Ooh umm sorry if i make you uncomfortable, "Good pout then he take his phone from his pants pocket and start play game like usually but with pouting face."

I was doing my assignment and totally forget about Good, hahaha but hey i need to send it today, few minutes later i finished my assignment, and when i look up, i saw Good sleep his head on top of his arm, i keep stare at him and touch his cheek but why he still not awake yet.
I check my phone and saw it almost time to back to last 2 classroom and i decided to wake Good.

Good, wake up, "i shake Good shoulder gently," Good, you suppose go back to your team.
"I shake Good again until he woke up." Come on Good or your team might angry at you.

"Good woke up and Yawn then he checked his phone and stand up then start to grab his bag ." Sorry Elle, i got to go now, i talk to you later okay byeeee! "Good run to inside the department and bump with the professor, but he can get away from the professor 😂, and i just shake my head seeing the professor try to catch-up with Good.

(Skip time yeahhhh and now they're finally finished the class and ready to go home 😂)

Sighh finally done for today, i put my book inside my bag then i wa lk oit from the classroom, i call Kafe number but she didn't pick up her call, so i decided to wait few minutes. Then i check my phone and saw a new messages come in and it from Kafe.

Whattt!!! She already go home, i should ask the car key from her, "sighhh, i look around and saw the few more students left at front of entrance," i should grab a taxi then.

I walk to taxi stand then i heard someone honk from behind me, i turn around and saw a car stop next to taxi stand, then i saw Good Come out from the driver seat and walk to me.

Umm you still here, i thought you already go home, "i curious seeing Good at front of me but for some reason i feel relief that i saw Good instead of someone else."

Oh not yet, Dream drag me and i was being forced helping the teacher about beach vacation next Saturday after done the tests this Friday so yea. "Good smile at me" where is your car?

Oh, Kafe drive this morning and the car keys with her, she already at home now, so i have to grab a taxi then. "I just stare at Good"

Well come on let me take you home, besides we on the same route way, and i kinda want ask you something. "Good said that and I blink few time then i nodded."
Okay lets go.

I get inside the car and wear my seatbelt, and Good do the same.
We both have a small talk and i start to feel comfortable with Good, i thought i will feel arkward with him after the confession but i didn't, in fact i become even more comfortable around him now.
We talk until we arrived at my house.

We here, oh and don't forget this Saturday, trip to the beach, all senior of business department need to attend. "Good said that and unblock my seatbelt."

Umm thanks, I'm not sure but i will text you just in case
If i didn't come just leave first, i can drive there myself. "I open the car door and hop out."

Okay but don't drive yourself its 6 hour drive, so just wait for me, i will pick you up. "Good smile then give me my bag"

Are you sure, i can just drive there myself. " I take my bag from Good then stare at him"

Yup, I'm sure, just wait for me na. "Good smile to me and i can feel myself blushing so hard."

Hmm, i wait for you then, i should get inside now,,umm byee. "I close the car door and walk to the front gate."
You should go home now, its getting late.

Okay i will, oh Elle,,, good night to you and don't forget to dream of me na. " Good smirked and drive away"

"I can't help to blush so hard, i walk to the house, i saw Kafe eating Pad thai." Uiii where is mine, im hungry too. "I walk to diner table and sit on the chair."

Heres your pad thai, i being a good sister here, serve for you. "Kafe put plate at front of me then she smirked" now eat eat, we have a lot thing to talk 😏.

Omg i hate that smirk, but lets eat now, im hungry 🤤, we can talk later.
"I dig in before kafe start to talk"

(2hour later at living room, watching Drama)

Thats all, are you kidding me, just thats all. "Kafe shout and continue watch the drama."

Yup, can you believe that, i mean how stupid that girl for taking her enemy boyfriend, "i also shout like Kafe, then i continue Watch drama."

That girl remind me to kaew, cheat on her boyfriend, love her boyfriend just for money. "Kafe munch a chip and mumble about how similar the Girl character with kaew."

"I nodded agree," but talking about Kaew, i haven't see her for awhile now.

You right, its being awhile we didn't see her after Good break up with her right at front of people. But serve her face tho, everyone know how she used Good just for money but yet Good being a nice guy, he decided to let it be.
But look now, everyone happy knowing that Kaew and Good break up and im happy that Good and You getting close too, looks like your first love start to make his move on you. "Kafe smirked at me"

Hmm yea right, better i go to my room, if i stay here any longer, i might get tease by you. "I stand up and walk to my room"

Hey, don't walk away, i promise i won't tease you. "Kafe shout and call out my name"

Its late, go to sleep now. "I shout from in front of my room and i walk in then close my door."
I walk to my bed then i jump to my bed, start rolling then i stare at the wall. I took my phone and check if i got any notification but nothing.
I put my phone away and turn off the light.

Sorry for late update, i was very busy and i might take few weeks to update after this. Hope you guys don't mind it 😫