ch 2

Elle pov
.
.
.
.
.
Kafe, come on hurry up, "i shout from the front door again this morning, i wonder what is kafe doing last night"

Yessssss!!! Im comin,,, wait up wait up. "Kafe run to me,"

I really wonder what are you doing last night, did you watch drama again. "Kafe smile at me"

Wuuuutttt!!!! Nooo no drama, I'm was, ummm, doing assignment, i was doing my assignment that Mrs dinosaur giving and umm i need to hand it over today, so thats why, "kafe smiled then walk away from me and get inside the car," Elle come on or you might be late.

"I just let it passed and i walk to the passenger seat, since kafe decided take the driver seat.
"Kafe really know how to avoid the question", i mumble and look at kafe and make sure kafe didn't hear it.

*Take it my almighty skip 😂😂*

"We both arrived safely at my department, i open the car door and walk out," oh yea kafe, today my department have some kind activities and im not sure what time it will finished so just go home without me then lock the door and take care yourself and please be careful while you drive ok, "i was worry when i had to come home late and leave my sister alone at home, she is my only sister, my only family left, even she just my step sister with the same father but i care about her so much."

okay so i just straight back then later, oh i forgot to tell you, Yaimai will come tonight so i won't be alone at home and you don't have to worry so much, "Kafe smiled to me and make sure that i won't worry about her"

Fineeeee~, but remember what i just said ok, "i close the car door and remind her again,"

Yassss, i will lock the door and stay inside the house with Yaimai and i will drive careful, happy my dearest brother, "kafe chuckled at me because im so worry,"

Okay then, i get inside then, now go or your professor will sound you again, "i heard kafe say okay then i step away from the car and kafe drive away,
I walk toward front entrance and saw Good talking with his friends and of course his Girlfriend kaew also there, so i walk faster and pass by them and Good didn't even notice me, and i was so lucky because of that, i arrived at classroom and i just noticed that im the only one there so i decided to sit at my desk and take out some of my note and start to study.
Few minutes later more students walk in and i saw Good and his best friend Dream and im sure his girlfriend already gone to her department which is kinda take 18minute walk from here and im sure she already late.

For the rest of class, i can feel someone stare at me Very hard and that person is Good, if Good has laser eyes im sure he can make a Hole on my head.
"Why he keep on stare at me, its really hard to concentrate," please stop staring at me. "I mumbled that but i almost didn't hear the teacher called out my name,"

Elle!!! Do you heard me? "The 4eyes teacher call out for me, teacher Sawatrapa but everyone called him the 4eyes teacher because he wears glasses hahaha, anyway lets return why he called out for me.

Sorry i didn't heard you Mr Sawatrapa, "i stand up and smile at 4eyes teacher".

Sigh its okay, i let you go this time, this is your first time didn't focus on my class, "Mr Sawatrapa decided to let me go this time and it is my first time i lost my focus and that because of person who sit at desk behind me.