ch 5

Okay now, this is the new update, i know i take alot of time to update this chapter but lately i was busy with whatever i call it work, so i hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😘

Elle pov
.
.
.
.
.

I was thinking about what Good said to me few days ago and i can't stop myself from blushing.
OMG what should i do, i can't stop blush and thinking about it, "i cup my face and mumbled and i didn't notice that kafe already sit at front of me and grin at me"

Yo my brother, whats with that face. "Kafe smirked at me". i heard that your department will go to Beach next week?. "Kafe wiggle her eyebrows and smiled"

Yeah, your department also have a trip to the Beach, same day as us or maybe same place with us and stop wiggle your eyebrows and smirked like that. "I open my book and start to making myself busy"

Hmmm okay I'll stop, but if our department go on the same trip to beach it will be fun, "kafe lay her head on the table, since we both at college, she supposed go to library but she just come here lucky her department only took 10 minute walk."

If you wondering, why don't you ask your Teacher about it, and should you be at library right now, what are you doing here anyway. "I shake my head at Kafe pouting face then i look around and saw Yaimai searching maybe for kafe."
I think Yaimai is looking for you?

Huh, really? Where. "Kafe turn her head and saw Yaimai walk toward us."
Mai!, Im here

Ohh hiii Elle, "Yaimai smile to me then turn to serious look at kafe" Yahhh!!! Do you know that i was searching everywhere for you and i call you so many time, why you didn't pick up my call "Yaimai already stand at front of kafe ."

Oh sorry, Maybe my phone on silent mode, i forgot to check it😅. "Kafe scratches her head"

"Yaimai just glare at kafe then turn to me with smiling face" sorry Elle, but i have to take her back to library before our team leader notice that we both not at our table.

It's okay, you two should go ahead now, i still need to finished my assignment while eating lunch before returning to class later. "I smiled at yaimai and pat kafe head," good luck you both.

Yaimai nodded and pull kafe to stand up before drag her away, i just chuckle and amused at how yaimai can control super active girl like kafe, even i myself can't control her.
Then i feel my phone vibrate which is someone just texted me, i grab my bag and search for my phone which i find it easily.
I unlock my phone and saw its was Good text, asking me if i already eat lunch or no.
I replies abit slower, which is no one ever done this before, then the second text come and i was shook when i read it, it was written, *Don't just stare at the phone, it won't write by itself you know.* And since i was so shocked at it, i didn't notice that Good already stand right behind me.

Don't shocked like that, "Good whisper at my ear and its make me feel tickles"

Arghhh, Ai Good don't scared me like that. "I was shock when i saw how close Good face to me"

Sorry i didn't mean it, i call you up so many time but i guess you was so focus on your phone. "Good walk and put his bag on the table then he sit down right at front of me."

Oh sorry, i was thinking of something, anyway what are you doing here, aren't you busy. "I stare at Good which is Good also stare at me and smiled."