Chapter 5 Zoo Animals

Start from the beginning

"Lui!" Marcel yells angrily while Craig just laughs. Lui surfaces from the water and laughs as well. He swims over to his friends but is frightened by a rustle in the bushes.

"Lui hide!" Marcel yells as he runs behind some trees with Craig. Lui sinks under the water out of fear and swims behind the waterfall, being careful not to swim right under it. He pops his head up and tried to look through the waterfall to see what it is. That doesn't help much since the water makes it so blurry.

Coming from the rustling bushes was Evan and the rest of the group. They all heard the huge splash and the sound of laughter but some didn't believe it. Evan did and wanted to search the area.

"I'm telling you guys! I heard it coming from here." Evan said, walking out of the bushes and towards the creek.

"Sure Evan!" Johnathan said sarcastically.

"This place is probably haunted from all the dead animals before us!" Tyler said in a deep voice, trying to scare everyone. Everyone rolled their eyes but from behind the trees, Craig was holding his mouth shut and was trying not to laugh.

"Shut up Craig! Or we'll get caught!" Marcel whisper yell to him.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Evan calls out in the open, looking insane to everyone else.

"Evan, who are you talking to?" Luke asked, thinking that Evan is going crazy.

"I know what I'm doing Luke." Evan said.

"Yes you do because screaming out loud so helps your situation." Tyler said, not knowing that he's making a certain cheetah laugh. Marcel is trying his best to shut up Craig. Tyler hears the laughter coming from behind the trees and grins to himself.

"We won't hurt you!" Evan calls out. Tyler gets a bright idea and falls to the ground, curls up into a ball holding his knee and screams. "Ahh! They hurt me!" Tyler says, this results in Craig giggling a bit more. Marcel places one of his hands over Craig's mouth. "Do you want us to get caught?!" Marcel whisper yells to him again.

"What the fuck are you doing Tyler?" Brian asked him in a angry tone.

"Shut up guys! I'm making someone laugh from behind those trees." Tyler whispers to the guys and points over to the trees where he heard the laughter come from.

"See! I'm not crazy!" Evan whispers to the group.

"No you're crazy but you're not going insane." Tyler says out loud then gestures everyone to be quiet as they hear a faint laugh from behind the trees that Tyler pointed at earlier.

"You know, if you come with us you can join our group. We have shelter and food, if you help us we can help you." Evan calls out. This catches Lui's attention. "Food and shelter? That would be great for me and my friends." Lui smiled to himself as he swam around behind the waterfall. Ryan sees something from behind the waterfall move and he jumps in fear.

"Holy shit!" Ryan screams.

"What? What is it?" Luke ask his friend who seemed very frightened.

"Something is behind the waterfall." Ryan says. This catches both Marcel's and Craig's attention.

"What do we do?" Craig ask Marcel.

"Follow my lead and don't act too wild." Marcel says and Craig nods. Marcel steps away from the tree with his hands up.

"We don't want any trouble, we just got freed and would like to not make enemies." Marcel calls out to the huge gang of animals.

"Déjà vu am I right?" Tyler snickers to himself. Everyone ignored him except for the cheetah that peeled out from behind the tree. Tyler eyes meets the cheetah, they both blush and look away.

"We don't want any trouble either. We're just here to make some new friends and expand our group. We won't hurt you." Evan says sincerely.

"Promise?" Marcel ask.

"Promise." Evan reassures.

"Craig, Lui, you can come out!" Marcel calls out. Craig appears from behind the same tree and Lui emerges from the creek.

"I'm Marcel, that's Lui and this is Craig." Marcel states.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Evan." Evan says with a warm smile.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Everyone was heading back to the tree, happy to have gotten new recruits to their group. Marcel was talking with Evan, Luke and Brian, Lui was speaking with Johnathan and Ryan, and Craig was hanging with Tyler.

"By the way, were you the one laughing that whole time?" Tyler and his cheetah friend.

"Uh, yeah. I heard what you said and they made me laugh." Craig chuckled.

"Heh, thanks for laughing at my jokes." Tyler smiles and so does Craig.

"No problem." Craig says while licking Tyler's cheek. Both animals blush but Tyler is in shock.

"W-What was that for?" Tyler ask.

"S-Sorry, it's in my cat instincts." Craig makes up an excuse for himself.

"Oh, ok. Well I like it better on my neck anyways." Tyler says, trying to act flirty.

"Alright." Craig says casually.

"What-" Tyler feels Craig's tongue glide up his neck, making his shiver.

"T-That tickles." Tyler blushed red, his stomach tightening from the sudden action.

"But you taste so good~" Craig teases innocently.

"Hey, don't get the wrong idea! I'm not becoming your piece of bacon tomorrow morning." Tyler says and they both get into a laughing fit with each other.

"Hey love birds! Hurry up before we leave you behind!" Johnathan calls out to the two laughing animals. Craig and Tyler blush from the comment but catches up with the group. They stay silent the rest of the way home.