Humanity's Struggle Part 1

Mikasa's POV:

I went to sleep that night and dreamt about the slim possibility of Eren and I being together. My dream got interesting when Eren and I were about to kiss, but before our lips connected, I was woken by a rude shake. My eyes shot open and before me I saw Eren shaking me to wake me up. "Mikasa hurry up we need to go! Commander Erwin needs all members of the Survey Corps to meet at HQ! He sent a messenger and he says it's an emergency!" Eren yelled, still holding onto my shoulders. "Alright alright I'm up now leave me be so I can get dressed so we can leave." I said aggravated. I slowly walked to my closet and threw on my usual attire and strategically flipped my scarf around my neck. I walked out of my room and met Eren by the door and we ran out, heading for HQ. By the time we got there, Commander Erwin described the situation to us soldiers. "Alright now! There is an unfathomable emergency happening at this very moment! The southern portion of Wall Rose was under attack and has been breached! So it is our job as the Survey Corps is to eliminate the titan menace from that area. We will need Eren's titan-shifting power to help along the way." I looked over to Eren as he just stared ahead nervously. Commander Erwin continued, "You deploy in fifteen minutes. I hope you can fulfill this task. Do I make myself clear?" he asked impatiently. "YES SIR!!!!" the crowd roared as they moved out and prepared for battle.

Eren's POV:

I was really nervous about this battle. I know the Survey Corps trusts my titan powers, but do I? Jean shuffles towards me an bumps into me with a bruise on his right eye. "Don't mess this up Eren." he said angrily. "Don't worry I won't. You should worry about yourself." I said in a hateful tone. I finally got to meet up with Mikasa. I have to tell her how I feel now before it's too late. "Eren." Mikasa said blankly, "Don't die." She said with a sadder tone. "Don't worry about me but Mikasa I need to tell you that I-" I was cut off by the signal to go into battle. "I'll tell you later." I told her reassuringly. She nodded and we raced off to get our horses. Will she ever know how I feel?

--------------------------------

Ok guys I got to update the first part in one day so yay!!! This is the beginning of an awesome thing so prepare yourselves for amazing-ness!!!! Thanks again for reading guys and by the way if you happen to like Soul Eater you should check out my friend Davina Tate's story: You can't have her all to yourself. It's a MakaXSoul ship and a good story. <3