Introduction

Hello, there are two authors of this story. One of us is called Kc, and the other is called Nova. This is just to notify you about what the characters are like. THERE IS GOING TO BE SWEARING. BEWARE.

Estella is a nice girl. She was sent to Durmstrang, because according to Lucius, her dick of a father, she was too weak and defenseless. This is what she looks like:

She was sent to Hogwarts because she has grown stronger and strong enough to watch over Draco, and if she did anything wrong, Draco would have to report to Lucius

She was sent to Hogwarts because she has grown stronger and strong enough to watch over Draco, and if she did anything wrong, Draco would have to report to Lucius. Not only that, but to collect information on Harry, luckily for her though, she doesn't have to befriend him. But for her 10th birthday, Draco bought her a snake called Crade. She also has bruises and scars, and sometimes even does self-harm when she thinks she isn't good enough, but nobody knows about that.

Personality: Nice, self-conscious, low self-esteem, shy, timid, barely has any confidence, smart, strong, can do martial arts, caring, hurt, pretty

Wand: Thestral hair, hawthorn wood, 10 1/2 inches and rigid flexibility.

Draco feels he has to protect his sister, but he feels helpless when he sees Lucius abusing Estella because he knows nothing he tries to do will stop it. He has a soft spot for his sister, but that is all, he's still the same git at school but doesn't mind showing his caring side in front of everyone for his sister.

Lucius feels that his daughter is weak and nothing more than a waste of space. He will punish her even if it was Draco's fault, or even if it was something miniscule.

Narcissa is always caring and loving toward her children, even her herself knows that if she tried to stop Lucius hurting Estella, nothing would work.

We will update when we can, we both have busy schedules, this is just so you know what family is like and that kind of stuff.