When will be my end!?

I tried to wake up Shreya and that's when I found blood all over her face. I was shocked and my heart started to beat faster.

Tears started to roll down faster from my eyes and I held her hand so tightly. I quickly called the doctor and asked him to check her.

He checked her and sighed in relief. He informed me that nothing serious has happened and that made me feel so relieved.

'I told you, right? Bleeding is severe. Her nose started to bleed now. I think, she should be here for the next two days'

'No, doctor. Please, I wanna take her with me. I can't see her like this anymore in the hospital. I'll take care of her in the house'

'Okay then. You come and collect the medicines from me'

After sometime, she woke up and so I asked the doctor for her discharge. After that, I helped her to get inside the car and then I drove the car to our house.

I took her inside the house and arranged everything for her. She just lied on the bed silently as she really felt tired.

I slowly sat beside her and caressed her cheeks. I kissed her forehead and held her hand. She understood my pain and just made me lie on her shoulder.

'Are you okay?'

I asked while looking up at her with my worried look. She just smiled and kissed my cheek.

'Nee irukum podhu enaku enna aaga pogudhu?'

She asked and wrapped her hands around my neck. Now, I felt so bad. She is building up the confidence her when I'm losing it. But I feel so good when I felt her confidence in me.

'Do you need anything? Just tell me anything you wish right now'

I said while holding her hand smilingly. She interlocked her fingers with mine and smiled looking at me.

'Shall we go to Ooty? Enaku anga irukanum'nu aasaiya iruku'

She said while looking at me with her cute little eyes. I thought for a while and then looked up at her.

'Okay! Kelambalaam. Naan ellam pack panren'

I said and got up from the bed slowly. She stopped me by holding my wrist. I turned and looked at her confusedly.

'Un bike'la polaama?'

'Bike? Safe illa, Shreya. Car'la polaame'

'Mudiyadhu. Enaku bike'la dhaan poganum'

She said while looking at me with her baby face. I sighed and thought for a while as it's not safe to travel by bike with her.

'Okay! Bike'la polaam'

I accepted as I don't want her to be disappointed. She was extremely happy and got ready for the trip from Chennai to Ooty.

We're traveling in the bike and I just stopped the bike every single hour telling he stupid reasons as I know she can't travel so long this time.

She become angry as she got to know why I'm doing like this. But I was sad thinking about her situation.

We reached Ooty and I rode the bike straight to our house. I arranged some people to clean the house and they did it, I hope so.

After reaching he house, I unlocked the door and entered inside. Thank God, it was clean and I was about to take her to the room but she hesitated and sat on the couch.

I smiled looking at her and then went inside the kitchen to get her something. She was really tired and the doctor has advised me to give her something whenever she feel tired.

I made her eat the food and then forced her to sleep. But she remained on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

After completing the works, I went and lied down beside her.

'Ennachu baby? Thoongalaya?'

I asked while caressing her hair smilingly. She hugged me so tightly and started to tear lying on my chest.

'Hey, ennachu Shreya? Are you okay?'

I asked while looking at her tensely. She didn't reply for sometime but then slowly pulled herself and looked up at me with her wet eyes.

'It's paining, Vijay. I can't tolerate this. Not only my body, now even my heart started to feel the pain so hard. Just one more day, right? Then I won't be able to be like this with you. I'll leave you for sure'

She said while tearing silently. Tears came out from my eyes after hearing that from her. That's the fact but I shouldn't accept it for her sake. I shouldn't make her feel so bad.

Suddenly, she burst out and collapsed on my arms. I quickly hugged her but didn't talk to her anything.

Even she remained silently and slowly fell asleep because of her tiredness. I was patting her shoulder and I could not sleep tonight.

I was just thinking about her the whole night and I'm not able to be without thinking about her. I looked at her with my sad look.

I kissed her forehead and held her hand really tight. She smiled in her dreams which made me smile a little.

'I won't let you leave me that mush easily, Shreya'

I whispered to her and smiled myself. How can I do that? I need her in this lifetime and I can't lose her. Oh God! I hate this life. I'll end up my life along with Shreya for sure.

To be continued...

A/N

Hey Folks!!

What will happen next in their life??

Will tomorrow be the last day of Shreya?

Will any miracle happen?

See you in the next Chap!

Stay Tuned!

With Love,

Angelina.