OFF LIMITS

ᴾᴿᴼᴹᴾᵀ
ᴍᴀʀᴄᴜs ғᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ,  ɪғ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋᴇᴅ ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ ɪɴ ᴋɪɴɢ's ᴅᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 3350

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs- ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

"Who's that?"

The question was met by silence.

"Guys?" Marcus asked before turning around.

There, he was met by the wide eyes of his friends. They all gave him a look of astonishment.

How could he not know?

"Who's that? Who's that he asks!" Billy laughs.

"I don't know where you've been mate, but you cannot not know her" said Lex incredibly shocked

"Does it look like I fucking know who she is?" he sneered back at them.

"You want to know who she is?" asked Petra, smirking a little.

"No, not like I fucking asked 30 seconds ago" he replied sarcastically

"Well Marcus, that-" Billy says before throwing his arm around him "- that is miss (Y/N) (L/N). Only the highest ranked person in this damn school" he finishes.

"yes, highest of the highest." Lex continues.

"So? She looks a little lonely, lets go and-"

Marcus get pushed back by Petra, a look of amazement stunning her features.

"Are you insane? You can't go up to her you dumb ass" she yelps.

"She's practically royalty Marcus, we won't survive" Billy warns.

Marcus looks over at her, staring at her expression and position. She was leaning her back against the lockers, a bored expression adorning her face, and of course the powerful vibe she emits just by being there.

She was beautiful. Anyone who thinks otherwise was an absolute fool.

She had soft features that were pulled into a cold look. Body that looked like it was made by the Gods. Hair that complimented her gorgeous face. Dainty hands that look like they should be held by his.

She looked like a goddess.

But then again, looks can be deceiving.

'For all I know she could be a bully, having a high rank - no doubt she'd abuse that power' he thought

But then something happened.

Her head snapped to his direction, eyes making contact for the first time.

'Woah'

She stared at him with seemingly empty eyes, making goosebumps form all over his skin. He didn't look away, taking the risk of punishment for even glancing her way.