Chapter 3

Rebecca sighed, turning her phone off, not even bothering to continue texting Emily. She was tired, the interaction with Rose taking a toll on her, even though it was just through text. 
She heard her phone go off more, indicating that she was getting more messages. She wanted to check them out of habit but didn't. She used to check her phone whenever a notification came in because she hoped that Rose wrote her a sweet message. But usually it wasn't sweet.
She didn't want to think about it now, she has changed and she never will do such foolish mistakes again. She learned never to jump into these relationships like that again.
She was deep in her thoughts when her phone started ringing, her eyes looking down at the phone she had automatically picked up.

Incoming call: Rose

Rebecca didn't know why she did it. She knew she would just open up old wounds but she wanted, no, needed to hear her voice again. So she picked up.
--
"…Hello?"

"Rebecca, my darling. I didn't think you'd pick up! It's wonderful to hear your voice again. Could I take you out on a date?"

"Rose, stop calling me these..names. I don't like it. And stop trying to win me back. Didn't I make myself clear? I'm not interested anymore."

--

Lies.

The other line was silent for a while before Rebecca heard some rustling, then a small giggle.
--
"…"

"Sweetheart, I know you want me back. I can hear it in your voice. Don't lie to yourself. And I've changed! I promise love, I really have. And I miss you."

"Rose, please stop…I'm happy now. It took me a long time to recover from our..our unhealthy relationship. I thought you loved me. But you just used me in the end. Yes, it's also my fault because we jumped into a relationship without really thinking of how different we really were. But now I know and I've learned. I can't handle a person like you Rose. And you can't handle me."

"…Rebecca, I swear I won't use you again. It's not like that anymore. Can we at least meet up?"

--
Rebecca stayed quiet, thinking it through.
What she said was only half true.
She still wanted Rose, she wanted to be with her. But she didn't want it to be that type of relationship again. She knew she was stupid, that she should listen to her head…but she decided to give Rose a small chance.
--
"Fine. Where do you wanna meet up?"

"At the cafe near the park we always walked through. Tomorrow. Around lunch."

"I'll be there. Don't think I forgave you. Don't even think that anything that's gonna happen tomorrow will be romantic, yeah?"

"I promise Rebecca."

"Good. See you tomorrow Rose…"

--
Rebecca sighed after she hung up, grabbing the nearest pillow and smothering her face in it with a groan.
What has she gotten herself into? She'll just fall back into the hole she had been climbing out of for the past year and a half. But she couldn't help but feel a little excited.

What she didn't know was that Rose was just planning to use her once again if everything went correctly.
Because Rose knew that Rebecca was a complete sucker for her.

~~~~
A/n
Oof, I'm tired cause I'm not sure if this story is good or not.

Have a wonderful day/night!
-Yandere