In the Cold ... (¥)

(So this part of the story is real. I'll tell you when it switches to my imagination. Haha)

Today was the day!! I've been going crazy waiting for this day for the last month or so. Today I was attending a concert for a new band I found called Beyond 5. They looked like great guys and 4 of them were even LDS!! My favorite was Zac. Oooh he is soooooo cute!!

I was standing in line, waiting til the doors opened. They finally did at six thirty and I filed in with the rest of the people and ended up only 5 feet from the stage! At seven o'clock, we all waited and cheered for Beyond 5 to come out. The woman who opened for them came out and sing a few songs and, since it was four days before Christmas, she sung a Christmas song that really touched me and I actually shed a few tears.

Finally the boys came out and sang a whole bunch of songs I didn't know and the concert was just amazing! I was super sad at the end when they sand their goodbye song because I didn't want to go yet. Nobody else did either because they started yelling, "ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!" But I just wanted to get in line for the meet and greet! So I was gathering my stuff and then they came running back out singing All Around The World and I dropped it all and screamed and jumped up and down! I was so excited!!! I'd been watching them perform this on YouTube over and over again for the past month or so, so I had every word down and even some of the dance moves!!! When they did the chorus toward the end, I was jumping and waving my arm just like they were!! I was so excited, it was like nobody was even there!

After they left again, I hurried and grabbed my stuff and ran for the door, but the guy there had stopped and slowed everybody down so that it was single file for the most part. I got in line, holding my CD that I had bought during the intermission. I looked at it in pride, so happy that I had made it this far. All of my hard work and planning had really paid off!

I finally got back into the room to see them. I marveled at their beauty as I got closer. Oooooohhh myyyyy!! They're even more beautiful in person!!

I pulled out my Miracle Journal. I really wanted to have them sign it because me being able to come has really been a miracle for me! But then as I got closer, one of the security guards said we could only have one thing signed. I saw other girls get more than one, but I wanted to be obedient, so I sadly put my miracle journal back in my purse.

I got to them, I gave each of them my name, and they all signed my cd ... all In under a minute. It kinda made me sad that I couldn't talk to them longer, but I was just glad that I was even here!

I walked back out into the hall to leave through the door I came in. As I was passing by the merch table, I stopped, looking at the hoodies. Well, I thought to myself, it is kinda cold outside ...

I walked out the door, holding my new size medium Beyond 5 hoodie. It was a bit thinner than I thought it would be, but I love it nonetheless. I don't want to have to hold it in my hands the whole time and my jacket I'm wearing is very poor, so I shove it down the front. I put my hands in my pockets and walk in the direction of my car. Or at least I thought it was in that direction....

I quickly got lost. I would have called my mom, but I forgot my phone in the car and my iPhone died right before the concert started because i used it to try to find my way here. I wander around for probably 20 minutes, going into many different parking lots and going around soooo many buildings! I seriously saw nobody around! Finally, in one parking lot, I found two elderly women. I asked them for directions, but they didn't know, so they told me to go back to the Taggart Student Center (where the concert was held) and ask help from the security guards. So I headed back toward the building.

My hands were sooo terribly cold! it had probably been 45 minutes that I'd been outside now and my jacket was terrible, hardly keeping me or my hands warm. So I pulled out my handy dandy Beyond 5 hoodie and wrapped it around both my hands and continued on. A few minutes later, I was so surprised to find that my hands were actually warming up! Wow! This hoodie is amazing! I thought.

Finally, I was almost there. The Taggart Center was just on the other side of this building!

(Ok! This is where the story switches to my imagination! It might be a bit weird and scary, but I promise, it gets better. :) )

"Dorothy?" I heard from behind me. I jumped! Fear welled up in my chest. I knew that voice! But ... how?!

Foot steps were coming quickly. I turned and looked in horror. Jeremy Littleton.

~I knew Jeremy from my very first seminary class. He was in my first trimester. In the second trimester, he found me on Facebook and added me as a friend. I remembered him, so I accepted. Not long after, he started chatting with me and told me he had dreams about me that made me VERY uncomfortable and even physically ill! That was four years ago, but he had been in contact with me since then, making inappropriate offers, and he always had the same objective. I DEFINITELY did NOT want to be alone with him!~

The moment I looked at him to confirm my fears, I turned and ran. He started running after me and I ran as fast and hard as I could! But he was quickly gaining on me! It didn't help that he was in the Navy....

I rounded the building and saw the Taggart Center with all the lights still on. Yes! I'm saved! I thought and It gave me more energy. I continued running, faster and harder now.

I got to the stairs and jumped to the third one, then took the rest two at a time. Jeremy was right behind me! He tried grabbing my feet at I ran up the stairs, but I moved too fast and all he grabbed was air.

I got to the door and grabbed the handle and pulled. It didn't move.

IT DIDN'T MOVE!! I started screaming and banging my hands on the glass. Inside, I saw 4 people in the distance. I continued To scream and hit my hands on the glass and just as I saw one of the heads turn toward me, I felt two big arms wrap around my waist and my feet quickly left the ground.

To be continued ...

Well, let me know what you think! It's pretty crazy, but it gets better in part two!