Shook

I woke up and I felt somebody siting on my bed
I was scared so i didn't look. I got up and walked to the bathroom with my eyes closed. Once I got in I locked the door. I opened my eyes and grabbed a knife (don't ask why I have a knife in my bathroom). I unlocked the door and opened it. I didn't see nobody.

All of a sudden I feel somebody grab me. I turned around ready to stab somebody but they grabbed the knife out my hand. I ran to turn on the light and I seen Mr. Giraffe neck. "First of all you don't grab a nigga like dat!" " and second of all why the hell you here" I said.
"I ain't no Mr.Giraffe neck" he said muggin me. "And do you have sum food cause a nigga hungry." He said. " Kentrell get outtt!"

"Mane what Eva I just came here to apologize to you fa what I did in the past and it's been killing me not talkin to you" he told me. I literally was bout to cry real nigga tears.😭 "kentrell that was so heart warming!" "So are we on good terms." "Yeah we good for now." Well I guess me and kentrell made up. "Well you can go home now YoungBoy." "Nah shawty I'm stayin and why you call me YoungBoy?" " Cause nigga I wanted to." "You know ion like that guh, anyway I'm bout to lay down goodnight."

By time I was bout to say sum he was out like a light. I walked out the room and waited bout 35 min. Before going back in the room with a pot of water and a belt. Now come on now you know if you fall asleep in my house you gone get the special treatment. I went into the room and put the belt down on the dresser. I yelled "DON'T DROP THE SOAP!" Then poured the water on him grabbed the belt and hit him 5 times.

I started during laughin bc of the face he was makin. But when I seen him starin at me seriously then I snapped out of it. I started running down the stairs but he was right on my tail. I suddenly tripped and fell but he caught me. He dragged me all the way up the stairs and back I the room. When we got in he closed the door. He then pushed me against the door forcefully and leaned in and whispered in my ear "don't Eva do dat again or I'll get mini dents to fuxk up yo insides." Child when I tell you the nigga could get it any day 😝. "Otay zaddy whatever you say" I said seductively. "Yea yu betta" he mumbled. "Anyway I'll see you later  I gotta go to the studio" kentrell said. "Okay later babes!" At after that he walked out.

"Rude ass nigga didn't even say bye back" I mumbled. "Oh well" I said as I skipped to the bathroom to do my business. When I was done I walked out the bathroom. With my outfit on.

I walked down to the kitchen and looked through the refrigerator and realized I needed to go grocery shoppin

I walked down to the kitchen and looked through the refrigerator and realized I needed to go grocery shoppin. So I went outside and got inside my car. As I drive my favorite song by kentrell came on ( you can listen to it at the top)
Ima say I'm sorry for all of the shit that I had did
And I'm thankful for that shit that you had done while we was kids
Been puttin' my soul up in this music and I'm hopin' that you hear
I'm steady screamin' 4KTrey, I'm tryna split a nigga wig
All these bitches tellin' lies, but if you know me, don't think twice
Instead of doin' what's wrong, lil' bitch, you do what's right
I feel like fuck live in disguise
I showed my wrong, don't hide my right
You saw me down, you tryna show off for the hype
(Don't do that lame ass shit)
I fuck with you, but you don't fuck with me
But somehow we still find a way to text each other 'fore we go to sleep
I don't know shit about no Jodeci
But you gon' suck me to his music while I sit back thinkin', smoke my weed
These killers 'round me, they look up to me
I got them bodies, I won't say no names, I hope it don't catch up to me
You really mad that you can't fuck with me
You X'd me out, you ain't have to fuck with me
Nigga, why you came then fuck with me?
Told you I'd do anything for you, I just don't know what they want
And I wasn't frontin' when I told you I love you
Girl, you the only one that I want
These niggas be cappin', we pull up slangin' that static
Don't do no talkin', have yo' shit together when we come
I got too many brothers that done died by the gun
I murder from the heart, so you can say what you want
They say she fuck with that nigga, I wish I caught her
Smokin' on this Cherry Pie, fuckin' yo' favorite athlete daughter
They say that nigga that been trippin', put that bitch in order
I just came through swervin', nigga, in a Hellcat Charger
Jigga was swervin' behind me, turn up in a Benz
Studio session, go in
Tell them lil' niggas I said for them not to walk in
Up with the Glock, let off 10
Poppin' them bottles of lean with Instagram models
Stayin' at the Drury Inn
I know she don't drink, she said that she drink, I let her just sip what she can
I say "Lil' Ben, you hear them talkin'?" he say "Uh-uh"
I hit the gas and then we turn up on they ass
Ran up my money, and they hear it when I talk now
Them bitches know it's over with, they in my past
'Cause you left ice on my heart
I cut the song off when I got to Wall-E World.  As I walked in the store and it already look suspicious. All of the people was on one side of the store just starin. Red flag #1. I just brushed dat off and went to the side with the doughnuts cause ya know ya girl gotta get the doughnies. Then this weird lookin Indian person came up to me. " I advise you to not go on the other side" I looked at him weird. And just kept movin. Red flag #2. While I was walking to the side that I supposedly not supposed to go on. Some other Chinese person ran at me and tried to drag me back over to the other side. " I'm trying to help youuu it weird thing go on over there." The Chinese man said. "Ching Chong if you don't get the hell off of me b4 I bat yo ass!" I said getting him off of me. "Don't say I didn't warn you." And with that he walked away.
RED FLAG #3.
As I was walkin down the aisle to get sum tissue I felt something or someone staring at me. I looked and seen the corner of somebody eye then they ran off. Being the dumbass I am I follow the mysterious thing. As I walked down another aisle I see the thing star at me again then run off. At this point I'm gettin scared but I have to see what this is. My Momma ain't raise no biotch. When I turned the last aisle I seen a tall figure stand a couple feet away from me. He looked familiar but before I got to get a good look I was out like a light.

UNKNOWN POV
Youngboy den fucked up. Karma is a bitch.

Ayeee! I'm back and I got a lot of drama comin for y'all.( y'all gone be shook)
I had to leave y'all on a cliffhanger so y'all would be curious.🙂 I also updated the fights of miracle and Kayla so if you wanna see it you can now.

YbnNiyia💚💖