Hectic

They came up to us...... " wassup my name is Ben 10" one of the black was said. " wassam I'm BigB or boomer" the other black one said. " Sup I'm 3three or beenie" the bulldog said. " and I'm KD" the elephant ears said. " ok well I'm Miracle, and this is Kayla and Stephanie" I said. " Hey" they both said. After that there was a awkward silence. Until I broke it " so why y'all niggas over hurr" I asked since I'm a Blount person. " well we just thought y'all was fine asf and that y'all also seem coohl." The one named Ben said. " well y'all not gettin our numba and why this nigga look like he went to go trade ears with a elephant ?" Stephanie said pointing to KD. I know I'm lame asf😂 We all busted out in laughter. "You know what- he got interrupted by Stephanie "idk who what is" "well you know what- "I said idk who that is" " well anyway I'm just goin to ignore the fact you just insulted me bc you still fine asf so.." "y'all can have my numba" I said " ight they all said at the same time. I saved my name as Miracle🌟🌼. "Well we'll see you niggas later" I said.

-Skip to the end of the day-

Me and Kayla said bye to Stephanie and went to my car. Kayla grabbed the aux cord and put it on our favorite song

I woke up Chris Breezy, oh my god I'm the man (oh shit)
I'm so fly and I can dance (whoa, whoa shit)
There's tattoos on my neck (oh, oh)
I just FaceTimed Kanye (blip, blip)
I told him I'm his biggest fan, yeah (yeah)
Got all these hoes in my DM (yeah, I do)
Holy shit, I got a kid oh)
Ohh, I can sing so well
Wonder if I can say the n-word (wait for real?)
Wait, can I really say the n-word?
What up, my nigga? (woo) What up, my nigga?
Big ups, my nigga, we up, my nigga
You pussy ass nigga, man, fuck y'all niggas
'Cause I'm that nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga
I'm that nigga
I woke up in Chris Brown's body (oh yeah)
Somehow this shit turned into Freaky Friday
But we got no choice but to turn this bitch sideways
(Oh yeah, oh yeah)
I can't believe that it's Freaky Friday
Yeah, it's Freaky Friday

When the song went off I was at Kayla house "bye best friend " I said " bye best bitch" " text me later" I said " ight"I drove off from Kayla's house and I went str8 home. When I got there my mom wasn't there so I walked in and went str8 to the kitchen bc a bitch was Hungaryyyy

 When I got there my mom wasn't there so I walked in and went str8 to the kitchen bc a bitch was Hungaryyyy

in the middle of me eatin some body had to knock on the door. I was takin my time but then the knocks got harder "aye who ever at my door bout to get punched in they shit!" I yelled niggas was knocking like they was the feds.😂 I opened the door "now look here- oh hey" it was this fine ass nigga at my door.

I'm talm bout dents and everything 🤤🤤

I'm talm bout dents and everything 🤤🤤. " Wassup ma" he smiled showing his grills. Ocean in my panties💦💦 The things I would do to him mhmm "ma,ma you there" " oh I'm so sorry you just fine asf" "you not too bad yo self baybeh"

-YbnNiyia💚💖
Comment and vote if you like this story