chapter three

playlist;
Hush Hush - The Pussycat Dolls (Album Doll Domination)
I'm Done - The Pussycat Dolls (Album Doll Domination)
Think About Us - Little Mix
Little Do You Know - Alex & Sierra
Dynasty - MIIA
Mercy - Shawn Mendes
Nothing Like Us - Justin Bieber
Hurts Like Hell (Acoustic Live) - Madison Beer
Paralyzed - NF
Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Cake - Melanie Martinez
Don't Look At Me Like That - Song Ji Eun

---

Rosé fixed her skirt to cover her ass as she made her way towards a table. There were two guys, she guessed they were around 25. They looked quite nerdy but she shrugged that thought off.

"How can I help you?" She asked with a sweet voice and they looked at her. Her boss entered the conversation "chaeyoung could you be so kind and bring them to the room beside my office?" He said and she looked at him before nodding "of course" She brought them to that room and turned around "strip" one off the men said and she looked at him "Firstly, I think the hell not. Two I have a boyfriend"

They chuckled before one off the guys grabbed her and the other one started ripping her outfit. She tries to push them away "your boss is paying you to fuck us, so be a good slut and do it" she looked at them coldly before pushing one off the guys down on the small bed they have in that room. "How many girls have you two had?" They looked quite insecure. "Oh remember, I want it rough and don't hold your strength back. Girls don't like that shit" before slowly pulling off her panties.

She smirked before pulling off their boxers, bigger than Daehyun. She went down on her knees in front of them and told them exactly what they were supposed to do.

Sometime later in this crap story (:

She fixed her skirt before making her way towards the changing rooms, she has to hurry home and make food before Daehyun comes home. It was around two hours until then so, she would be fine. She made her way home after changing and checking with her boss about the payment.

She entered his house with the spare key he gave her and she smiled by the smell of newly baked mint cookies, she did early in the morning before going to work. She went to take a shower and smiled in satisfaction when the steaming water hit her fragile skin. She washed her long hair, running her slim fingers through the blond thickness.

After the shower she grabbed an outfit she picked out before heading to shower.

She went down to the kitchen to cook some dinner for them and was busy humming to Ed Sheeran's songs playing on the radio

She went down to the kitchen to cook some dinner for them and was busy humming to Ed Sheeran's songs playing on the radio. Daehyun entered the house, the smell of newly baked bread and lasagna hit his nostrils - he entered the kitchen without her noticing.

Daehyun's lips tasted her strawberry sweet skin, and he hummed while his hands went around her slim waist "you're the best thing that has ever happened to me" he whispered. She smiled and tries to focus on cutting the vegetables, he smiles and hums against her soft skin.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He whispered and she giggled. "Not enough" her soft voice made his heart arched. He kisses her soft spot and moves away her soft hair from her shoulder to continue kissing up her shoulder, and neck.

"The food is ready in 15 min, go and clean up and I'll tell you when it's finished" she mumbled and he smiles before making his way towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Sometime later in my amazing piece off work

His voice ached through her heart as he hissed at the large man in front of her. Her body ached from the sharp pain in her wrist as Daehyun's grip was aggressive, also possessive. "Who are you to touch my woman. I hope you have a good reason to do so" rosé looked confused and her wrist was aching by the sharp pain.

"I was hired to kill her" the bigger man said and Daehyun scoffed "over my dead body" he hissed out and rosé looks at him before she let's out a whine.

———

"Who do you think you are?" she screamed at him, furious about the previous harmful words he threw at her. "Touch me one more time and I'll tell everyone about your dirty work, Jung Daehyun"

"You're your father's little princess, or that's what he wants you to think. You're nothing but a mask for him to hide behind, he took every chance from you to get a life. Just so he could hide behind you and use you as a shield. But you're to blind to even see clearly."

Chaeyoung's palm touched Daehyun's cheek, hard and rough. "If you ever try to touch me or contact me again, I'll make sure that you're cheek isn't the only thing having marks." She spits him in the face as she walked away.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Published: 2019.02.25
unedited.
©️dxxrkrose