chapter one

BEFOREHAND:
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING EARLIER, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPLOADED LIKE THE DAY AFTER THE PROLOGUE ):
My boyfriend cheated and shit went down in my life and a lot of assignments, but I love you guys❤️
so be prepared for some smuuuuut!
not sure how graphic or disgusting you'll find this as I'm a fucking virgin so don't ask me to give you good smut ):

xoxo

Daehyun pressed Rosé up against the wall as they entered his house. His lips went all over her revealed skin, she let out a husky breath as his teeth hovered over her skin. Her hands traveled down his chest, and stomach to his crotch. He ripped her white t-shirt and kissed her chest roughly. She moaned loudly as she tilted her head back. The hallway was pretty dark, and filled with moans and hard breathing.

She unbuckled his belt as he continued sucking on her skin, she felt the wetness between her legs soak her laced underwear's. He smirked against her neck as his hand traveled down between her legs while her lips let out a whine. He knew exactly what she loved, and what made her go crazy. She was a little freak in bed, not like those other girls he used to be with when he was like 17. Those one-night stands, who were mostly virgins who were eager to just let him play with them.

Rosé let her hands travel up to his well-toned abs, their eyes met in the middle and she let out a husky breath. He chuckled " Are you already tired baby girl? I'm far away from done with you." He roughly said and her eyes traveled over his face, scanning his features. He was hot, sexy, irresistible. His pouty pink lips, his dark brown hair, his mysterious eyes.

those fucking eyes could just turn her on by the way he eyed-fucked her.

A/N: I'M NOT SMOKING DICK WHILE WRITING DICK I SwEaR.

She giggles as he carries her to the bedroom and closes the door behind him, pinning her to the door. She lets out a moan and looks into his eyes.

"Do you remember the day we met?" His husky voice whispered and she smiled before muttering "of course I do"

Throwback.

It was 14 February 2014. Rosé had just turned 17 and she was on her way to a party. She was wearing a black crop top with white shorts and to shoes, she wore black vans. As she entered the large mansion, filled with drunk teenagers; dancing on the tables and the girls were pushing their flat chests against everything that had a pee-pee.

She giggles as she sees her best friend Jimin struggling with two girls grinding against him until her gaze meets someone's dark orbs. She gulped and went to get a drink in the kitchen; which was filled with males - taking shots. All the males turned to her, and smirked; wanna join us beautiful? One off the guys stated and she scoffed "maybe when you get a lot off plastic surgery, I'll consider it".

everyone gasped and the guy went to attack her but someone stepped in front off her. The other guys went back to the shots and the man that stood in front off her roared "touch her and I'll kill you." She tilted her head and rolled her eyes before leaving the kitchen. Everyone gasped once more as a punch hit the man.

Two hours later

She was standing in the bar, not satisfied with the disgusting beer; still, she sipped on it while glancing on the dance floor. She doesn't react when a tall man sits beside her, and orders a glass of whiskey. His dark voice makes her skin shiver and she turned her attention towards him.

"How old are you, pumpkin?" She looked around before looking back at him. "Are you talking to me?" She asked and he nodded while repeating the question while his dark eyes scan her face. "I'm 17.." she whispered while sipping on the beer, making a face which makes him chuckle. "17, and sitting in the bar sipping on beer; must have a reason right to be here.. maybe getting dumped by a boyfriend?" He said and sipped on his whiskey, she shook her head

"I'm looking for fun, but everyone's so... boring," she said and rolled her eyes. "How many guys have gone down on you?" He asked and sipped, unmoved by his question and she blushes and holds the cup with both hands; avoiding his gaze. "Oh.. some fresh meat.." he scanned her. "How come, I mean you're gorgeous" his dark voice vibrates. She blushed a dark shade and moved in her sheet. "I mean, guys are dicks and I want to lose it to someone who knows what he's doing."

She looked at him for a short moment before sipping on the beer, the bizarre taste invaded her senses and she cringed. He chuckled and ordered a glass off vine to her, he looked at her. "How about, you tell me more about yourself?" Oh, so he was wrong. She told him nothing just a little about her studies and her plans, but nothing much. They ended up at his place and she giggles as she tries to walk up the stairs. His hands are on the back off her waist and he rolls his eyes.

"Have you never drank before?" He asked and she shook her head, "tell me what do you work as?" She asked and he smiles "I'm a police officer". She freezes "I-I.. wanna go home" he grabbed her chin "no you don't, you want me to touch you.. you want me to kiss you, you want me" he said with his husky voice. She looked into his eyes, "I want to-" he kisses her lips roughly and pushes her against the wall, pinning her to it.

"I'll show you exactly what, a man can do to a beautiful woman"

TO BE CONTINUED

posted/written: 07/02/19
unedited.
©️ dxxrkrose