cliché 38

The ever strong male protagonist.

Interesting...

Five armed boys were trying to attack Soli, and she was squealing for help. One had a knife, the other had a sword, two others held a sledge hammer and the last one had a shovel with metallic spikes on it, in his hands.

"Help!" Teenage Soli yelled.

The police as usual, were non existent so you know Jordan,whom had been finding  Soli for a year and half after their breakup,came out of no where in a superhero cape.

"Fret not milady," He said, his hands on his waist.

Soli felt relieved immediately and Jordan started his attack. P. S, he was unarmed. He punched the sledge hammer guys and both of them fell backward, landing on the spiked shovel.

The one with a knife tried to attack him from behind but his emergency hormones were fast enough to warn him as he swung around and grabbed it by the blade, ignoring the blood oozing from his hands.

The attacker grew so scared of his confidence and ran off.

He used the knife in his hand to have a sword battle with the guy with a sword.

Did I mention it was a butterknife?

With one slash, the sword came flying out of the last attacker hand and landed in Jordan's.

He too got scared and ran off but not before Jordan sliced both his butt cheeks off though.

"You're my hero!" Soli yelled and kissed him all over.

Don't forget to follow me on wattpad and instagram : @faith.odulesi