"I don't get it guys now either of them don't want anything to do with me" I said to the guys in the locker room.

"You're thinking way too much before practice" Paul said ignoring me completely.

I just punched his shoulder annoyed.

"Cause ash you're suppose to like one girl not two you know if you like both that means you like nobody and have you even ever got to really know either of them?" Garry said.

"Hm look who's talking" I said making Garry punch me now.

"What do you think drew" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I think we're all flawed when it comes to love" he explained.

I thought about those words. I needed to let go of me and Misty or Serena.

Maybe I needed to take a step back and look at myself.

Drew

"Come on drew I need to see if I made the team!" Brianna pulled me along to the athletics hall.

I didn't mean for it to get this far.

I didn't really like her but I had to pretend.

It's a long story.

"WHAT! I didn't make it how could this be possible!" She screeched.

I'm surprised my ears didn't start bleeding.

As I ignored her crying I looked on the list to see mays name. I smiled.

I wished I could tell her the truth.

May

"I made the team!" I cheered to my friends at our lunch table.

They all hugged me excited for me.

"What about you leaf!?" I asked.

"I made the volleyball team too!" She exclaimed and I hugged her as well.

"We should celebrate!" Serena clapped her hands together and we all nodded.

We decided to go to the pizza parlor but when we got there I hated to see drew and Brianna together.

She was talking really loud and he looked annoyed. That confused me.

Didn't he like her?

"Hmph ignore them may come on this is to us" leaf said pulling me away.

I followed suit and sat down. I couldn't really get it off my mind though.

Later on drew came over and a few steps behind him was Brianna with her arms crossed and cheeks puffed.

"Hey may um congratulations on making the team" he said sincerely.

It felt real.

I smiled warmly "thanks drew" with that he walked away.

Garry

I watched the girls practice from the gym window.

Really I was looking at leaf. Her long hair tied in a low pony tail. She's always gorgeous.

"Ah so now you want her" I turned and narrowed my eyes at red.

"What's it to ya" I said annoyed by him.

"You don't deserve her you're just a cheater leaf needs better and I'm that" he said staring at her now.

Red and I have always been rivals.