"There is no antidote for me..."

My sister was out hunting, again. Father loved to train her. She was skilled with a knife, did not mind the blood shed, it is just a game for them. However I never really liked that sort of thing. Why go through so much trouble when you can make their death slow and painful?

I quickly forgot about this. My time was now, my victim had arrived. John Tavener, a nobleman of Noxus. "Bingo." I purred as I saw him enter a lonely courtyard, the perfect place for a lonely death. He wobbled as he went forward the alcohol getting the better of him. Classic idiot, I thought, this should be an easy kill. I laughed a little as his useless body stumbled around the place.

"Your a hard man to find." I laughed at him. He drunkenly turned around to see me standing there.
"Sorry lady I'm a little busy right now, maybe later I'll see you in bed." I almost pitied his unaware smirk.
"No thanks, John. I'd rather not end up like Ray Harbering"
John stopped moving. His smirk faded. His skin went pale. He clapped slowly
"Your a resourceful woman, Lady-"
"Cassiopeia, Lady Cassiopeia." I brandished a poison tipped knife.
"We can talk this out... Noble to noble..." His eyes filled with terror as I strutted towards him.
"Yes we can, you can tell me why you killed her and we can both walk away un harmed."
"I'm sorry, I can't. Please, don't kill me. I want to tell you but, but I can't. There are rules, Lady Cassiopeia. Rules that I have no control over. Have mercy, I beg of you have mercy."
"The mercy you showed Ray?"
"Yes- I mean no. I was wrong. And I'm sorry. Just please, I have a wife to go home to."
"The wife you played for a fool so you could be with Ray."
"There was no chemistry between us."
"Ok, how about Gemma Carset," I could tell he was searching for an excuse, he had none. "Mother of two, heard they found her body, with several stab wounds, by the docks. Or how about Shannon Beer, only 18 years old. Died from a poisonous drink, last seen with you, in a pub. Strange coincidences, eh?"
"Listen, girl. I will not be told what to do by some child. What you are telling me is my business,  not yours."
"Don't worry, you won't have to worry about it soon..."
"Wha-"
I began t bring down my knife. But like I said, where's the fun in a quick death? I put a slight slit in his chest. He laughed, but for only seconds. Because the scar began to bubble and fizz, he suddenly screamed pain as the scar oozed green gooey liquid.
"What... Is... This? This is no normally brewed poison..." he said this screams and that made my body tingle.
"So what? A girls gotta use a bit of magic sometimes." I smiled.
"This won't go unpunished Lady Cassiopeia... You will be found..."
His stammered finally stopped when the poison eventually made its way to his heart. Every time is the same, just a satisfying.

I gave John a kiss good bye and began to walk away from his body. I turned to look at him once more.

"Some people struggle to see beauty. You were one of them.
So I made you beauty"