"If you're that important to him then he can come after us if he wants. He will never catch us and if he does, I'll protect you," Hyungwon said with a faint smile on his face.

"You're all talk," Hoseok scoffed and moved from under the water so Hyungwon could rinse his hair. "Sure, let's go on a road trip. When are we leaving?"

Hyungwon turned the shower off and stepped out, grabbing a towel from the rack next to him and wrapping it around his lower body before giving another one to Hoseok. "Whenever you are free. Are you coming back tonight?"

"I don't know..." Hoseok sighed and took the towel Hyungwon was handing him, rubbing his wet hair with it for a second before hanging it on his waist just like Hyungwon had. "Boss might send me to kill someone. Or at least that's what he sounded like."

"Work hard," Hyungwon grinned. Hoseok stopped in front of the sink and looked at himself from the huge mirror in front of them.

"Do you have a toothbrush?" he asked, turning his head towards Hyungwon after scanning around the sink for a moment.

Hyungwon reached to open a drawer and give Hoseok a toothbrush and toothpaste. "Why?"

"Do you even need to ask? I'm meeting Boss' workers and my breath probably smells like yo—."

"Alright, brush your teeth," Hyungwon laughed and walked out of the bathroom to go find both of them some fresh clothes.

-

Hoseok was sitting in Hyungwon's kitchen and staring at the business card in his hand which he had taken from the apartment. He was wondering if he should tell Boss about robbing Lawyer Kim's apartment or not. He knew Boss would get angry knowing but then again, some things Hoseok had seen at the apartment could be important in their research.

Hyungwon appeared behind Hoseok, putting his hands on Hoseok's shoulders. "Aren't you leaving?" he asked in a low voice.

"I am. Can you give me a ride to the garage. I need to pick up my car," Hoseok asked, turning around on the chair to face Hyungwon. His voice sounded tired again as if he didn't want to leave - which was mostly true.

"Sure, let's go."

They left Hyungwon's apartment and because it was late at night, the cops investigating the robbery and interviewing residents about it had already left so they could be at ease going outside. They got in to Hyungwon's new Jaguar and he started driving them to the garage. Hoseok sat silently in the front seat, still holding on to the business card.

Hyungwon noticed something was up but knew better than to ask anything, realizing it was about work which was a private matter for Hoseok. As much as he wanted to know about the things Hoseok was doing, he knew he wasn't meant to know about any of them, no matter how close he was to Hoseok.

They arrived to the garage shortly and Hyungwon parked his car close to Hoseok's. Hoseok felt his pockets as if to check if he had everything he needed - a phone, gun and a knife. He leaned over to Hyungwon, put a hand on the side of his face to turn it towards him and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"I'll be back soon. Don't you dare try to run away with our money," Hoseok said, ending his sentence with a threatening voice. Hyungwon only replied with a smile but it was enough for Hoseok. It wasn't that he completely trusted Hyungwon now, he just knew Hyungwon wouldn't abandon him without having some fun first - and he was still thinking about possible revenge plots every now and then in case Hyungwon would ditch him.

Hoseok got off the car and walked over to his Camaro. Hyungwon's car was still standing still but Hoseok didn't have time to wait for him to leave first and drove off, leaving Hyungwon behind. He drove to the scrap yard where his Boss' office was and for some reason he kept continuously checking if Hyungwon was following him. He wasn't even sure if he wanted Hyungwon to be or not be following and couldn't read his own feelings when he came to the conclusion that no one was coming after him.

Hoseok left his car and went in the small building. Jooheon and Minhyuk were sitting around the table while Boss was nowhere to be seen. Hoseok got confused for a moment, wondering if he had been supposed to go somewhere else.

"Didn't you see the car outside. Mr. Jeong is waiting there," Minhyuk said as soon as he noticed Hoseok.

"What about Boss?" Hoseok asked.

"Do you need him to talk to Mr. Jeong? He left to run an errand. He has something for you to do so wait for him to come back," Minhyuk continued, his attention focused on what he was doing - which this time wasn't making drugs but working on phones that were probably stolen.

"What do you two do all the day? Why do I have to do all the dirty work?" Hoseok complained. Neither of the boys replied to him since they didn't know the answer either. They were happy with the way things were, though.

"Mr. Jeong is becoming a very useful rat, isn't he," Jooheon asked, changing the subject.

"He is doing what he is told because he things we can send him to jail for murder and theft otherwise," Hoseok replied simply and then turned away to walk outside, not caring to hold the conversation for any longer.

He walked to Mr. Jeong's car and got in from the passenger site. Mr. Jeong looked just a little scared but his expression got more relaxed as he recognized Hoseok's face. Hoseok noticed it and realized Mr. Jeong weren't scared of him almost at all compared to boss.

"What you got?" Hoseok asked, trying to change his voice to a tougher one. He was handed a stack of pictures and a few files again. He went through them in silence and Mr. Jeong stayed still, getting pressured by how quiet it was for a while. "If you had to stage an accident where someone got hurt enough to be hospitalized, what would you do?" he asked after scanning through all the pictures.

"Uhm..." Mr. Jeong felt troubled by the sudden question. "A car accident?"

"Good. This man needs to get to an accident," Hoseok held out one of the pictures that showed a man in his fifties. "Boss will send you some details on how to do it properly. You wouldn't want to get caught," he lowered his voice to a whisper on the last sentence.

"I want out," Mr. Jeong suddenly said.

"Are you thick? When will you realize there is no 'out'. You do your part or we send you to jail," Hoseok told him in a stern voice that was a little louder than usual. Mr. Jeong got scared again and he backed away, feeling like Hoseok was about to throw the pictures at him again. "Shut up and do as you're told."

Hoseok threw the pictures on Mr. Jeong's lap and opened the door to step out. He slammed the door shut behind him and walked back inside. During the few minutes he had been out, Boss had already appeared and was now laying on the couch. He looked at Hoseok with a questioning expression, not wanting to bother presenting his question because he knew Hoseok was aware what he wanted to ask.

"He'll do it. Send him the details," Hoseok said.

"Good. Now I got something for you to do. Go to this address," he handed Hoseok a slip of paper. Under the paper there was instructions. Hoseok knew it was because Boss didn't want to say it out loud with Minhyuk and Jooheon there. 'There should be 3 bodies. Take the old car out front and bring them here.'

"Seriously," Hoseok let out a groan, not having any motivation to move dead bodies around.

"Lee and Kwon got carried away. Take care of it quickly," Boss explained. Lee and Kwon were two of his bodyguards who did all the work that involved beating people up. They were brainless but skilled in fighting and sometimes situations like this happened.

Boss' words made Jooheon and Minhyuk curious and a series of 'What is it?' followed. Hoseok ignored them and went back out, looking around to find the right car and then starting to drive to the right direction. He felt annoyed that he had to go doing things like this in the middle of the night but he decided to just get it done quickly and go back to Hyungwon.

He drove fast to the place that - to his luck - was a remote place only twenty-minute drive away. Had it been somewhere with a lot of people around, he would have lost his mind. He parked his car near the entrance of what seemed to be an abandoned - or at least empty at that time of the day - hall or a factory. He put on leather gloves Boss had left in the car for him, of which he was pretty sure they were originally his own.

He stood up from the car and as soon as he did so, a hard force hit his head with a wooden bar, leaving him with no time to even feel any pain as his mind immediately went black. He first fell back against the car he had been driving and then his limp body collapsed to the ground.