chapter 3 journey begins

Start from the beginning

"you both are acting rather casual about all this... it isn't like Father to be forgiving" Leo said and he was right, I hugged Kamui tighter out of fear.

"huh? what do you mean Leo?" Kamui asked.

"that's enough Leo! don't be so worried all the time. sheesh. and don't even try to scare Kamui OR (y/n) before there first mission!" Elise said and then hit Leo on the head making him fall on the ground, Elise is getting bold.

"HA!" I said pointing at Leo.

"Hey! that's not necessary!" Leo said to Elise.

"I suppose i'll just have to come along. that way I know Kamui and (n/n) will be safe" Camilla said then a new voice came along.

"i'm afraid that's not possible." the voice said.

the the person came out of the dark.

"why ever not. lago?" Camilla asked annoyed.

 lago?" Camilla asked annoyed

"lady Camilla. king Garon intends this expedition as a test of sorts. as his top advisor. I have been entrusted with coordinating this mission. he would like to whether prince Kamui and (prince/princess)(y/n) is worthy...after all, they ARE part of the royal lineage. therefore. your assistance would simple muddy the results." Lago explained.

'YAY! the worst person in the world!' the dark voice said

'this the first time I agreed with you' I thought

"understood. Camilla. we need to do this on our own. and we're not alone, I have (y/n) and (he/she) has me! surly you understand ." Kamui said holding my hand.

"not all by yourselves, Kamui and (y/n)" Father said out of nowhere.

"Father!" I said turning around.

"we didn't see you there" Kamui said.

"rest assured. I don't intend to sent you both out there completely defenseless." Father said then a men bald man came from behind Father.

"milord(s)(and milady)" the bald man said.

"this is Hans. he is a veteran warrior and will ensure no trouble befalls you both" Father told us.

'ya anther a**hole' the dark voice said.