Chapter Two

"Inferno, hurry up or we're going to be late!" Inferno came running down the stairs. "Already here", he said, grinning. Kaitlin was waiting for him outside. "Inferno, I hope you know that you should best go into your normal form instead of your human form. I know it reminds you and me of Ashley-"Inferno was already walking. His appearance changed completely. He did not resemble a human anymore. He was like everyone around him: a dragon. "Happy now?" he mumbled as Kaitlin caught up to him. Kaitlin nodded: "We must be on our way, Inferno. We cannot possibly turn up late!" As usual, Kaitlin ran ahead and Inferno walked behind her. Inferno sighed. "Kaitlin wait for-" He didn't manage to finish that sentence, for he was thrown on the ground, and blacked out. When he woke up, he was no longer outside, but in the school building. he felt a dull pain in his head, and every time he tried to stand up, the pain became sharper. "Wh-what happend..?" Inferno whispered. He wasn't heard. From outside the ward he was currently kept in, he heard a voice:" Seems like a small concussion. Don't worry Kaitlin, he'll be alright." Then came Kaitlin's voice:" Let me in there, I need to talk with him, trust me! I'm sure he wants answers. Just, please let me in!" The other voice:"Very well..." The door creaked open, and Kaitlin ran in, her expression worried. "What happened?" Inferno asked. He was beginning to lose hope that anyone will be able to answer this question. "Some other, older dragons attacked you. You feeling OK?" Kaitlin asked."Yeah..." Inferno looked down and almost jumped. He was human again! But that's impossible! A dragon could only turn human by it's own will! That was strange. "Welp, we better get to class, then" ,Inferno sighed and got up. "Miss you, Ashley" , he thought, and left his ward.