Chapter One

(Jisoo's POV)

I stopped as soon as I took the first step. I tried to catch my breath for a while before putting my head up.

I gasped in awe as soon as my eyes were met with the view of the modern contemporary house. It was big, or enormous I could say. The black and white painted wall really gave the house a classy and elegant vibe.

I took a few steps further as my eyes kept admiring the living room. It was designated with a set of black leather sofa that could fit about 10 people at once. The sofa was perfectly rounding a glass coffee table. But as a normal person, my eyes were quick to catch the big LED screen that was pinned to the wall.

The room was filled with mostly black and white furnitures.

Maybe she has a thing with those colors?

"If you don't like it, you can always re- design this place, you know."

I turned around to being greeted with the owner of the stern and deep yet delicate voice, Jennie Kim.

Or could I say, my wife.

Yeah, I got married to a woman who is the only daughter to a family, who is also close to my parent.

If you can't guess it yet, we got married just in term to fulfill our parents wishes. Both of them are great friends that have practically known each other for almost decades. Since they were kids, Jennie's parent, Mr and Mrs Kim have been hoping to have their children marrying the children of my parent, so that their friendship bond will last longer and stronger. Turns out, both Jennie and me are the single child in our family.

Since my parent are so thankful and grateful to Mr and Mrs Kim for helping us mostly with the financial issues, they immediately agreed.  I know most people would be wondering, why I didn't just disagreed with their idea.

Well, I did actually. Obviously because I've never been in a relationship before, not even with a guy, but now I need to marry a woman. But then, after some constant persuades for months from my mother mostly, I decided to agree.

My mom has been so hopeful, I don't have the heart to dissapoint her. I know it was about my love life, or my whole life practically, but Mom was so sure that Jennie could makes me happy.

And yeah, I don't even know one thing about Jennie. I've never met her before because she was never in Korea. But from what I heard from my parent, Jennie did immediately agreed to marry me as soon as the news reached her. She took the offer really well. I don't know why. Maybe she was being an obedient daughter since my mom has been talking about how amazing and great she is.

"If you really don't like it, I will call the designer so they could - "

"No, I like it! Wait, I love it!" I quickly cut her off as I looked at her concerned face. I immediately took the chance to admire the features of this beautiful 22 years old woman.

I started with her long delicate brown hair that perfectly matched her round face. Her cat like eyes that were placed with the pointy thick eyebrows were obviously the most attractive thing aside of her round cute cheeks. Her sharp and well shaped nose was perfectly put above her pinkish lips.

Jennie really is a beautiful woman, of course. But if I only have a word to describe her, I would definitely say, gorgeous. She's gorgeous. She has that kind of fierce and intimidating aura. Strong yet seductive.

You are scared of her, but you also wanted her.

"You must be daydreaming a lot, right?" Jennie asked me again with a thin smile formed by her lips.