21

Sandrea pov

I was in science class doing the worksheets we had to do. I really didn't want to be here because all these kids dickriders. Then these teachers tripping, I'm really finna call Kentrell because I really don't wanna be here. Then I sa the girl that I fought and her shit still ain't heal. I just said damn, should've left me alone.

Father

Me: can you come get me.

Father: whats wrong.

Me: cause yo fans is really aggravating me.

Father: i'll get you at lunch. and if you learn to fix ya attitude I might think about bringing you with me. But if you don't fix that shit we gone have problems. Fix yo attitude for real doe stay out of trouble till I get there. Love ya

Me: aight love u 2.

I guess i can be cool for 2 more hours.

Teacher: Sandrea can u put the phone up.

Me: i was texting my father but yea.

I put my phone up but kept my headphones in. I finished the papers we had to do in class before class was over so i finished some of the other pages I had over the break I was supposed to have. When the bell rung I was gathering my stuff to leave when my phone went off.

KAYLA(OCEAN)

Kayla: how's school sis.

Me: fuck u

Kayla: that's Nayah job baby.

Me: shut up. but its cool wyd.

Kayla: shit finna leave school cause i just fought.

Me: who u fight. where was eisha and es.

Kayla: girll i was fighting eisha because she just had so much shit to say about u today. and essence didn't come today she had a doctors appointment.

Me: i'm leaving at lunch i'm gone ask can you come over and you gone tell me.

Kayla: aight. call me and let me know.

Me: aight. love u sis'. And you know i'm finna text eisha and be petty right.

Kayla: girll. i bet you she try and lie but love you too. fuck these hoes.

I left her on read then i went to my next class and sat down. I was in Math class which i feel like is my easiest class. I love math with a passion. But after this class i'm leaving.

EISHA

Me: so i heard you was talking bout me.

It took her awhile to respond so while she was supposed to be responding I was getting my stuff ready for that class.

Eisha: you ain't gone do shit bout it if I was.

Me: first of all Eisha you know where i stay at if you had a problem you could've pulled up my nigga cause you know i'm never scared. Like you was just at my house my nigga don't do that fake shit cause all the shit you went through I never changed on you even when my momma said she a bad influence don't fuck with her. I still fucked with you cause you were my friend my nigga now that I know you fake asf don't even mention me my nigga.

Eisha: FUCK YOU AND YO MOMMA BITCH.

When she texted me that I wanted to cry but then i remembered I was at school. Like I had this girl back when my momma told me not to fuck with her and she say this shit. Fuck that I want to fight because I won't ever let no hoe disrespect my momma.

Me: thats a bet. Drop that addy so when I leave school we can fight ourselves. BITCH ASS HOE.

She ain't text back after that cause she know she not bout it.

Kentrell pov

I know ya'll probaly be wondering why I be going so easy on Sandrea. Well one she just lost her momma and two she just don't know no better. She never had a father so to have one now she don't want to let her guard down. And I really understand that cause i'm like that too. I might let her bring 3 of her friends since none of my other kids coming. They mommas be tripping too much except nia, but tay tay to small. I just pulled up at Sandrea school. Me and Jada just came from a date so I came and got her because I don't need her getting in trouble. I walked inside the school and went to the office.

Me: can you call Sandrea Smith down to the office she going home.

The secretary nodded her head then I just went to sit next to Jada till Sandrea came down here. When she came down she looked mad asf I came just in time.

Me: whats wrong with you.

Sandrea: i'm finna beat Eisha ass take me to her house now.

Me: first of stop that cussing shit and walk out the door and tell me in the car because it ain't nobody else business.

We walked outside and got in the car. How the hell she want to fight Eisha I could've sworn she was one of the girls at the house the other day.

Me: wasn't Eisha one of the girls at the house the other day.

Sandrea: yea and her address is 4136 cedar rd. She wanna talk about my momma so i'm gone disrespect her and her momma.

Me: what happened. i'm confused and before I do anything you gone tell me what's going on. Then when you tell me i'm gone go get the gang then we go do what what gotta do.

Sandrea: after I texted you and said I was ready to go Kayla texted me and told me she just got done fighting or whatever so i asked who and where and essence and eisha. She told me she was fighting eisha and essence wasn't there and i asked why was she fighting eisha and she told me she was talking about me so i texted eisha and asked was she talking bout me she told me i wasn't gone do nothing if she was so i texted her telling her that i was her friend even when my momma told me she was a bad influence and i should't hang with her and she gone say fuck my momma so i told her to drop her location but she didn't so since i know where she stay at ther's no reason for her to drop her location cause she's always at home. Now can we go over there i really don't want to be around nobody and when i'm done Kayla gone come over.

I KNOW THIS NOT HOW THEY ACT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND THINGS BUT THIS BOOK IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT AND IN MY OPINION. BUT I WOULD BE UPLOADING WHEN I CAN BECAUSE I HAVE INTERVIEWS FOR HIGH SCHOOLS COMING UP SO IF YA'LL WANNA GIVE ME FRESHMAN ADVICE FEEL FREE TO PM ME. NOT ONLY THAT BUT YA'LL CAN ALSO PM IDEAS FOR THE BOOK