Chapter 8: The Bond

Remus' POV

Moony murrs, I scoop Hermione up in my arms. I carry her out of the library and upstairs toward my bedroom, without saying a word. I can't handle another second of her not being mine. I open my door, step into the room, and kick it shut behind me. I hear Hermione murmur under her breathe. Feeling magic pass me towards the door, I look at her questioningly. 

"I locked and silenced the room. I wouldn't want us to be overheard." Her smile is innocent and pure. I set her feet on the ground, she looks around my room.

"Rieka, can I please speak to Hermione alone? It's time for us humans to talk." She bows her head, closing her eyes. "Hermione?" When she looks up at me, I see two beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "What you said earlier..."

"Yes. I'm yours. I'll always will be, I always have been." She interrupts. Moony pushes me into the back of my mind. "Moony." Hermione says seeing my eye color. She walks towards me, I try to push Moony back but he is resisting. Hermione's hand touches my cheek causing Moony to murr. "I love that sound. But Moony, Remus and I need to take care of the human aspect of our bond."

"Mine. My mate." Moony growls, grabbing Hermione's waist and pulling her flesh against my body. I know she can feel my hard member in her stomach. 

"I am yours as you are mine. I love you Moony. Please let Remus have control. It is his turn to claim me. You had your turn last night and you will again, I promise." Hermione's eye shift to golden yellow. "Mate. Let the humans have their time. We will be together again." She leans forward and plants a kiss on his mouth. Moony weakens his hold and I take over the kiss, running my tongue over her lips asking for entry. She opens her mouth and our tongues meet, I pull her closer to me.

She pushes at my chest and breaks the kiss. When I open my eyes Hermione steps away from me and sits on the edge of my bed. I sit next to her, "We don't have to decide today but we will need to before the next full moon." 

She lets out a breathe, turning to look at me. "I don't need to think about this. I know what I want. Do you?" I can feel her hope and worry. Reaching out I grab both of her hands bringing them to my lips. I kiss every finger, turning her hands palms up I kiss each wrist. 

"I've decided."

Hermione's POV

"Tell me Remus, I need to hear you say it."

"I'm yours Hermione. I want to complete the bond."

"Thank Merlin." I grab his head pulling his mouth to mine and kiss him. I press into him, he lays back deepening our kiss. I move to straddle his lap. His hands move up the outside of my thighs past my waist. His left hand stops at my lower back and the other travels up to shoulder blades. He flips us, so I'm laying on my back. His body still between my legs, he grinds into me causing me to release his mouth to moan.

Lowering his head he kisses down the left side of my neck pulling the collar of my jumper away. He stops when he reaches my mark. He looks me in the eyes, he hesitates. I hook my ankles together around his waist, keeping him trapped to my body. "Please." I beg. He leans down and kisses my mark. Closing my eyes, moaning and screaming my pleasure.

My body is on fire. It starts at my mark and travels down my arm to my finger tips. Across my chest to my other arm, down my body to my toes. But nothing compares to the amazing explosion between my thighs. The moisture seeping into my panties. I'm shaking from the feeling of simple kiss on my body.

My eyes open, Remus is watching me with such intensity. "You are beautiful. My mate. My love."

"Remus? Take me. Make me yours. Please." I beg him again. I lift my hips pressing my body into his. I feel his hard thick member press against my jeans.