Arabella stood in front of the window, looking out as she burped Leo. She saw a gray owl flying towards the house, it was Athena.

She opened the window for her to come in. Landing on the window sill, a letter in her beak. She saw Arabella was a little busy and put the letter on the bed, going to where she knew the treats were. Closing the window and putting Leo in his crib when he finally burped. Grabbing the letter she opened and read it:

Arabella,

I don't know if you've given birth yet, but I'm coming to see you. Things are going sour and I'm due to hide, my brother knows I betrayed him. He found out when I told Severus what was going on, he knows I'm working for the order. I'm going to be doing behind the scenes stuff, so I'm coming home.

When you get this, I will be a few minutes away.

~ Adrien

Folding up the letter, she ran down to Kassandra.

"Kassandra, permit Adrien—permission, he's close!"

She looked at her wide eyed, throwing down the wooden spoon she ran out to her front yard. Her wand pointing she recited the words in Latin, allowing Adrien to be able to come in with safe passage. He came in, a smile wide on his face and his arms out. He was in simple jeans, t-shirt, Jean jacket, and black sneakers; his hair was a curly mess.

"Adrien!"  She ran to him, arms wrapping around his neck.

He wrapped her in a gentle yet tight hug.

"Sorry if I crushed him." He laughed.

"You didn't, don't worry."

He looked at her with pure love in his eyes, looking at her belly and back to her with a smile. She took his hand, walking inside of Kass's house.

"Well, you're back." Kass smiled.

"Mm, still as angry as a tea kettle, Kass?" he teased.

Kass and Adrien constantly threw insults at each other, in good fun of course.

"So, you got the note?" Kass asked.

Adrien looked at them confused, "Note?"

"Kass owled a letter before you announced you were coming. Your owl should be coming back soon." Arabella smiled.

"What was in the letter?"

Kass smiled, "Show him."

Taking his hand again, Arabella walked him upstairs, outside her room. Quickly turning to him, she brought him down, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Aw, so fast?"

"It's just a welcome back kiss." she giggled.

"Some welcome back, how about a real welcome back?"

The blood rushed to her cheeks, his arms trapping her, they kissed.