Tom x Reader - The Fun Begins.~

You Was A The Movies With Edd,Matt, Tom {Of Course. } And Tord, You All Picked Professor Why The Movie, Not Much People Was There Only 1 or 2 People There, Because It Had Bad Reviews, But Ya'll Didn't Care.

" Ugh This Is So Boring! " Tom Said As He Sips His Alcohol, You Looked At Tom.

- " He's So Hot ! " - As You Thought To Yourself, Tom Then Looked At You.

" You Okay {Y/n]? " Tom Said With Confusion, As He Puts His Alcohol Down In The Cup Holder.

" I-i'm Fine Tom, J-just Don't Worry About Me Alright. " You Said, You Then Faced The Screen

"Okay Then ..." Tom Said, Giving You The Side Eye, You Both Continued To Watch The Movie.

-_-_-_- An Hour Later . . . -_-_-_-

An Hour Passed As The Movie Was Actually 3 More Hours Long, You Then Started To Fall Asleep As You Then Drifting Off To Sleep, Your Head Landed Onto Tom's Shoulder, Tom Blushed As You Was Sleeping On Him.

- " Heh, She's Cute When She Sleeps. " - Tom Thought To Himself As He Looked At You While You Sleep,

" Hey Tord. " Edd Said.

" Yeah Edd? " Tord Looked At Him With A Questioning Look On His Face.

" Tom And {Y/n} Are Really Quiet All of A Sudden, Could You Check It Out? " Edd Asked.

" Okay Edd. " Tord Said, As Tord Got Up And Walked To The Last Row In The Movies.

Tord Saw You Laying On Tom Sleeping , He Also Saw Tom Smiling Softly At You , Tom Then Noticed Tord.

" T-tord, What Are You Doing Here?!? " Tom Said Startledly.

" You Know What . . . I'm Gonna Go Now. " Tord Rushed Down The Stairs And Tripped, Tom Laughed As Tord Fell Down The Steps.

You Started To Feel Uncomfortable, You Then Crawled To Tom As You Rested Your Head On His Lab, Tom Blushed Even More.

" H-hey {Y/n}, S-stop That! " Tom Said As He Was Biting His Lips Trying To Hold It Back.

You Was Trying To Get Yourself Comfortable, But Tom Was Trying Not To Moan While You Was Moving Around On His Lab. You Then Moved Your Head Back And Forth Trying To Comfy On His Lap, He Then Let Out A Soft Moan,

" S-stop It, {Y-y/n} " Tom Said As He Moaned Softly Again,

Without A Warning For Tom You Then Teleported To His Room, You Wake Up From The Teleportation That You Did When You Was Sleeping, You Look Up To See Tom Blushing.

" Tom W-why Are You Blushing? " You Said, As Tom Looked At You.

" O-oh, Nothing Hehe, Just Umm... Looking Out The Window! " Tom Said, As He Looks At The Window, You Knew He Was Clearly Lying To You.

" Tom . . . " You Said, As Tom Looked At You.

"Yea- Hmph!?! " Your Lips Crashed Into Each others Lips, His Eyes Widened When You Kissed Him, He Then Kissed Back Your Wrapped Your Arms Around Tom As He Grabbed Your Ass While Kissing You, You Gasped.

" Heh, Your A Jumpy One Aren't You.~" Tom Teased, You Blushed As Your Face Was Red As A Tomato.

"S-shut Up, Tom. " You Said As You Turned Your Head To The Still Blushing Hard. \(-//>///-\)

Without A Warning He Then Pull Your Shirt Off And Unclipped You {F/c} Bra , He Then Started To Mess With On of Your Breast As He Messed With One While Sucking On The Other, You Bite Your Lower Lip Trying To Holding Back Trying Not To Moan.

He Then Pulled Down Your Pants Then Pulled Your {F/c} Panties Down, Tom Started To Lick The Your Entrance, You Moaned In Pleasure.

" A-ah~. Tom Keep G-going~. " You Moaned , He Kept On Going,

You Was Enjoying This, You Then Noticed That Tom Was Pulling His Pants And His Boxers Down To See His Member Poking Out,

You Then Got Up And Without Warning Tom { Again . -. w -. } You Went Down To His Member, And Started To Bob Your Head Up And Down, His Head Was Back He Was Panting A lot, He Then Puts His Hand On Your Head And Pushed Your Head Up And Down For More.

-_-_- Moments Later . . . -_-_-

Tom Went Slowly Into You Pushing In And Out,

" C-can I Move Now, {Y/n}? " Tom Asked, You Then Nodded, He Then Spreads Your Legs Apart As He Went Faster Into You, You Was A Moaning Mess You Then Moaned Out His Name Every Time, The Room Was Filled With Moans And You Could Hear The Sound Of Slapping Skin As Well.

" T-tom I Think I'm About T-." You Said As You Got Cut Off By Tom,

" Go Ahead A-and Cum, I N-need To As W-well . " Tom Said, As You Cummed On His Member,

He Took His Member Out of You And Cummed On The Bed Sheets, He Pulled The Cover Over Both of Use, He Pulls You Closer To Him.

" I Love You, {Y/n} . " Tom Said While Blushing.

" I Love You Too, Tom . " As You Turned To Him.

You Both Then Drifted Off To Sleep.