forever rain

i hope it was forever rain so that i could hide the tears away from you, love.

the raining was heavy- too heavy cause Taehyung to grip onto the umbrella with a strong hold. his vission blurred; mixed with the tears. the unspoken weather explained his heavy feelings.

he should know to not come here; the place where seokjin loves to spend his whole day. a beautiful garden- filled with various type of beautiful flowers- with a soft scent; just like seokjin.

to taehyung, seokjin one of the most beautiful flower that held a strong scent that could comfort his cold-heart. seokjin was his comforter- his life.

but the heavy rain distract the beautiful scenery of the garden. it's turn out dull and sorrow- the flowers doesn't look pretty as usual. the scenery clearly explained taehyung's pain.

everything was fine before the rain came. taehyung just chilling on his couch- watching some movies with his adorable pet; yeontan. but then the heavy rain troubled taehyung's pure heart. he knew that in this time, seokjin will be at the garden. he can't help but worried over the older condition. the rain came so sudden, seokjin might having some trouble with the weather.

taehyung being an angel, snatched his rain coat and brought the umbrella with him before went out from his apartment to the garden; which took more than 10 minutes for a walk.

when his legs reached the destination, his boxy smile turned to a thin line and his sharp eyes become teary. the sight before him was heart-breaking.

seokjin- the man he adores the most- kissed by none other than jungkook; his bestfriend.

he gripped the black umbrella and hide behind the big tree. it was an awful sight to watch but he can't stop himself. he lets his eyes burnt in anger and jealousy.

they enjoyed the kiss. from the place he standing he could clearly see that seokjin was trembling while jungkook deepens the kiss. seokjin wasn't comfortable with a skinship, taehyung thought. so jungkook might forcing himself too much into seokjin.

but he could do nothing; they both love each other.

taehyung sighed; it was useless. he always know seokjin have a big crush on jungkook and worst- the younger whipped for the older man-

" jungkook such a handsome man, i can't stop staring- taetae "

" seokjin-hyung was an angel, i wish i could have him "

taehyung regret all of it- it was his fault for not stoping them. he hates himself when he supported them- lead them to each other.

" you're an angel, hyung. surely jungkook will like you too "

" yah, kookie. you're a handsome man- hyung would love to be yours "

taehyung groaned, remembered the bitter memories. it was too late, seokjin and jungkook love each other- they will create a strong bond. no one could separate them once they are together- not even himself.

he let out a soft sigh, walked away from the sight with a heavy heart under the rain.

forever rain-