Down come the panties

chapters from here onwards will be longer than the previous ones.

Jane Austen can wait. This is all about Mr Miller and Mr Miller only.

I moved my bag closer to me, and opened it. Checking that nobody was watching, I slid off my panties and burried them at the bottom of my bag.

I pulled my skirt a little higher, just so I would be sure that all will go well.

It's time.

I stood up and made my way over to Mr Miller's desk, seduction in my stride.

"Sir, I need a little help here..." I purred, being weary about the other students in the room. Their presence did not however, stop me from turning my body to the side slightly and leaning over his desk.

I was exposed and in the open, and I know for sure that he's noticed.

But... the school bell rang, and the day is over.

Mr Miller in fact didn't see what I was presenting him.

But, there's no use sulking and moping over my failed plan. I know that I need to keep progressing. Ms Durrsaku seems to be relatively close with Mr Miller, now that I think about it. Maybe it's worth speaking to her, just to get some information? I know that she likes to stay back after school for an hour roughly to mark some student's work, so it's either now or never.

The students filed out of Mr Miller's class. Some made their way home as others had after school activities. Mr Miller. He's a hunk, and he's definitely not easy to get.

I had reached Ms Durrsaku's room - room number 24 and as predicted, there she was.

Although it's after-school, it feels polite to knock, so I did.

She signaled for me to come in, so I shut the door behind me on entering. All I can do is hope that she doesn't misunderstand what I'm trying to tell her, or that she isn't angered by me talking about Mr Miller.

"Good afternoon Ms, I just came to ask a couple questions to see if you would be able to help me with my problem."

She looked up at me, but there was no sign of anger, luckily. Or at least for now.

"And what might those questions be?" she asked me, ready to help a student.

"Well... you see Mr Miller? I would just like to know if there's any information about him that you know, and you think is worthy of sharing with me. He's just a man of mystery, and with him being my English teacher I feel like it's better for me to have a better understanding of him."

Ms Looked up at me, but in a way I haven't seen before. She had half lidded eyes, and they were filled with seduction.

"Well, I can't give information like that away so easily. You're going to have to perform a little favour for me first."

if you enjoy the story at any moment, don't forget to vote!

psychovsky™