It's getting hot...

2:40 pm, Friday.

I'm sitting on the far left, next to the window. At the front? Mr Miller, the God on earth.

His brown hair is so perfectly styled - I derive pleasure from just the thought of tangling my fingers in those chestnut locks.

His glasses show how work orientated he is, but I know that I'll be able to let him realax, even if it's only a couple minutes.

His forearms were practically sculpted for choking. His arms too were incredibly veiny, they belonged right around my throat.

No.

I can't take it anymore.

it's now or never.

I need to act now, otherwise nothing will happen between Mr Miller and I.

But the only problem is, how exactly will I get his attention?

Think Ugne-Ieva, think!

After a couple seconds of me deciding how to initiate something, I came upon with a fool proof plan.

Mr Miller walks around the classroom, observing the progress of the students. His arms are crossed, and the moment he nears me, my little plan begins.

I act stealthy, and my pencil makes contact with the floor.

It lands slightly out of my reach but in the perfect area for Mr Miller.

He picked it up, and placed it on my desk with a smile.

This isn't enough! This will in no way satisfy me! I need him, and whether he does or doesn't feel the same towards me, I don't care because I'm Ugne-Ieva Jasikevičuite, and when I want something, I get it.

After gazing at all of our works he retreats back to his desk.

I know what I have to do.

Please vote if you enjoyed!

psychovsky™