Part || 2

"We got him" Changkyun said while running towards the boy and his lifeless sister on the ground .

"Is she alive ?" Changkyun asked, panicking because of the lack of response he received from the man sitting on the ground .

And when he didn't respond, Changkyun was panicking more while kneeling down and checking her heart rate .

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE ?!" Someone suddenly shouted, and Changkyun recognised him to be non other than Shownu, his boss .

Meanwhile Jeup was blankly holding his sister's hand, looking at her face while doing so .

And then her hand slipped from his hands and fell lifeless next to her body, with her head tilting to the right side .

That made Jeup move his sight, with the same blank face looking at her body and trying to hold her hand again .. her hand was heavy .

Changkyun obviously noticed cause he checked her heart rate again and ...

"FUCK THE AMBULANCE LET'S DRIVE HER FAST" He shouted when he couldn't feel her heartbeat anymore .

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Darkness, all she can see is darkness .

She felt nothing, nothing at all .

But then she began regaining her consciousness slowly .. she felt something soft under her, very soft .

It was even softer than her own comfortable bed, like she was sleeping on something that doesn't even exist, clouds ? But that's not even possible .

She opened her eyes slowly, everything looked like it was white colored at first but when she opened her eyes properly, everything was pastel colored .

A mix of pastel pink, pastel blue, pastel purple .. everything was pastel colored .

But when she looked around, she couldn't help but scream .

Two young men were looking at her with confused facial expressions and because she didn't know them, her reaction was to scream her lungs out .

The two people were also wearing pastel colored clothes and white trousers, and they had .. wings ?

That also made her scream again .

"Okay Okay chill, we are sorry that we startled you" One of the two boys said while the other one just laughed .

"I'm Sunghyuk, everyone calls me Woosung here so .. please call me Woosung" The one who talked first introduced himself while the other one was still laughing, Woosung was wearing a pastel orange t-shirt tucked in his white jeans .

"So-Sorry .. I'm Hyunggeun but please call me Suhyun" The one who was laughing stopped and introduced himself, a smile still plastered on his face, he was wearing a pastel blue t-shirt tucked in his white jeans .

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Chunhei .." She sat up and introduced herself .

She looked down to find her clothes blood stained just from the top left corner, she remembered what happened before she passed out .

"Jeup, Lex, my boss Shownu ... and Changkyun .. Where are they ?" She asked the two, worry visible on her face .

The two didn't answer, their smiles disappeared .

"Guys where have you been ?! Taewoong is-" Someone suddenly entered the room talking but stopped when he saw the girl with his friends, he was wearing a pastel green t-shirt tucked in white trousers .