Chapter 23 - "Eternity"

Začít od začátku

Arufaz: "....... So.... I'm gonna become the Dragon of Creation and Destruction...?"

Infiniti: "Bingo! I'm glad a matching soul like yours existed though. Out of over an endless number of worlds, yours was the only one that was close to being compatible with that body."

Arufaz: "What...? You sent me here...?!"

Infiniti: "Whoops. Slipped my mouth. But anyways, will you do it?"

Arufaz: "What's in it for me...?"

Infiniti: "You can become God! You can do anything!"

Arufaz wondered about all of this. This almost feels like he's the chosen one. I mean, just like everyone else back in his world, he's just another person living a normal life, and following his dreams. He couldn't have possibly imagined that he'd end up becoming an omnipotent existence in another world.

He wonders if it wasn't him that got picked but another one. Would he have continued on living a normal life in his previous world? He shakes his head for getting sentimental all about it. Arufaz agrees to his terms and nods.

Arufaz: "Alright... I'll become your God..."

Infiniti: "Nice! From now on, Nero and Zero are no more. They will be reborn as one and shall be known as 'Arufaz'. Congratulations! You are now the first 'Eternal Dragon God', also known as the Dragon of Eternity."

Infiniti converges his palms together and creates a ball of light.

Infiniti: "This is Nero's soul. Thanks to you for weakening him, I was easily able to extract his soul out of his body. And, by handing it over to you, the two halves will then become one."

He hands it over to Arufaz. Arufaz reaches out his claw and touches the light on Infiniti's palm. The light then engulfs Arufaz and his form begins to change. His size is now doubled, he grew an extra pair of wings, some parts of his scales start to glow and turn white, his left eye dyes in black, and his right eye glows white.

Infiniti: "Everything is in your hands. What will you do now?"

Arufaz: ".................."

Infiniti: "Hmm? Are you there? Helloooo. Can you hear what I'm saying?"

Tears flow out from Arufaz's eyes.

Infiniti: "Wha-?!! What's wrong?!"

Arufaz: "................. Memories...."

Arufaz is seeing a vision, like a flashback. Images about Nero and Zero enter his mind. Their memories together and what they've been through this whole time. To think they both ended up this way in the end. It was purely a tragic ending in Arufaz's eyes. And so, with a steely glare, Arufaz makes up his mind.

Arufaz: "I'll grant both of your wishes."

Infiniti: "Huh? What?"

Without warning, Arufaz unleashes a wave of black and white light.

Infiniti: "Wha-?! What are you doing?!"

Infiniti shuts his eyes from being so near to the light. And, when opens them again, the first thing he sees is something blue. It's the sky. He's floating up in the sky naked. He looks down and sees mountain ranges, rivers, and plantation. He sees Aster flying towards him.

Aster: "You did it, I presume? And, why the bloody hell are you without your clothes?!!"

Infiniti: "Ahaha... you see, the craziest thing happened, and I-..."