Borken new boy

Jasmines POV

I starred sobbing louder and Leah was hugging me.he was kissing her I said it's ok jazz his a dick he will see that he messed up. I know but I fell for him I hate myself for that. Come let's go to the bathroom and fix your makeup Leah said ok was all I can say. we walk Into the bathroom and she help me fix my makeup and we walk back out and there he was. and Leah just glared at him. jasmine can we talk please Justin said no I said we have nothing to talk about Justin I said yes we do he said bye Justin I said and walk to my class. The whole class was boring. I can't wait to go home and be alone for sometime I just can't stop thinking about Justin like why would he do that to me.

Justin's POV

What the fuck happen I walk to the locker room to put my things for football and I got a tap on the shoulder and I thought it was Jasmine so I turn around and see Anne and she crashed her lips to mine and am going to be honest it was bad she don't know how to kiss. And then jasmine walk in. I feel so bad right now I hate to see her hurt but I got to be honest and me and her brake up I will be sad but I have them hoes so I will get a new girl real quick

Jack G POV

Is my first day in this school to be honest there's a lot of pretty girls here like danm I was walking to the bathroom and I saw this beautiful girl but she was crying and then this boy comes up to her and says something to her and she says something back and left to class she pretty I would like to get to know her better.