Bad but still innocent

Jasmines POV

I laughed and open the door and he looks up at me and smiles at me I move so he can come in. I closed the door and sat in the couch and turned to him what do you want to do I ask. Watch a movie or something he said. that's sounds grate I said. I will go make the popcorn you pick out a movie I told him ok babe he yelled. I went to the kitchen and I tip toe to get the popcorn. I jump and got it and put it in the microwave and I toke out a bowl and I felt a pair of hands in my waste I Turn around and he peck my lips. I look into his eyes and there shining it was so cute and right there the microwave went of and I walk to the microwave and got the popcorn out. what movie did you chose I said the purge he said oh that's nice I said I don't like scary movie at all. are you sacred he said maybe I said. Don't be am here he said. I laughed what's so funny he asked nothing I said he grab my waste and carried me and through me In the couch and he got in top of me. get the popcorn I said he laughed. nope he said why I said with a pout. because he said before I could say anything he crashed his lips into mines it was slow and warm. and lick my under lip but I decline and he pulled away. why babe he said. why what I said you didn't let me. cause I like to play that's all I said with a wink. you like to play huh he said kinda I said and he crashed his lips into mine I pulled away what about the movie I said forget the movie he said.(for this part but ride by somo) I smirk and and pulled him down and we stared to make out and I pulled away and sat ontop of him and continued. I slid my hands under his shirt and felt his abs.

And we pulled away and look into each other's eyes. and I smiled.

Justin POV

We look into each others eyes and she smiled. and I pulled her down and we stared to kiss again. and her hands when up my shirt. I pulled away and said let's take this upstairs I said ok she said and we walk up stairs and went in her room. we laid on her bed and I got ontop of her and start to kiss her neck and went to her lips. I pulled my shirt of and we starred to kiss Again and I pulled her shirt of and I kissed her neck and went down to her stomach.

And she was playing with the waist of my pants and I pulled it of and i unbutton her jeans and pulled it of and we kissed and she touch my stomach and I played with the waist of her underwear and she pulled away and I look at her confused. what's wrong I ask I never had sex before she said for real I ask yes she said shyly. it's ok babe when your ready will do this I said pulling my pants on. Justin she said yes babe I said stay with me she said of course I said and we laid on her bed. good night she said good night I said and kissed her forehead and went to sleep.