best interns... 😄

Start from the beginning

Sw"even I have the same doubt... I guess he had copied ragini... "

Sanlak enters at that time...

"u Chotu mirch... Shaitan dimaag Se sochna band Karo... I studied hard u know... "

"that's what !u hardly studied... " she twists her lips...

"bhai! Dekhona... "

Lak "swaru!..."

Swara looks confused...

"can I call u that? ..."

Swara feels happy and nods her head...

But ragini feels a stomach pang...Y can't she feel happy in her best friends happiness... Like she does for her...

Her mind answers: unless LK is involved...

"swaru! Sanky had actually studied... But even I am surprised to know that he holds second place... "

"me too... " sanky smiles sheepishly...

Abhi "let's go! Check which is our next department... "

Kavi comes back "guys! We have orthopaedics next... "

Laks"great!u guys have to deal with bones now... "

They all nod and stand in a line...

"OK guys! It's time for our second mission...
Use the knowledge u have learnt in the previous postings and give your best... All the best... "

"yes captain!" everyone shouts...

While laksh chuckles...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Interns start their day in the orthopedics department...

The senior doctor will be explaining them a X-ray of shoulder and they will be listening with full interest...

"so doctors, I hope u understood... We are posting the case for surgery tomorrow... Dr. Nikil will be operating... Contact him... "

All the interns go to Dr. Nikil's cabin... He is a young man in his late twenties...

"hey guys! I want one of u to assist me in surgery tomorrow...and Who is that? "

Everyone will be enthusiastic and raise their hands except our raghu maa... She was lost in her own thoughts... Lk's thoughts😝

"u! Dr. Ragini right? "

"han... Yes sir!! "

"u don't want to assist me? "

"sorry sir! I was thinking something...I would really like to... "

"then u r only assisting me. Come prepared... U may have to stand for long in the OT... "