Chapter 2

*Louis' POV*

School went on and I had music class which is the only class that the whole senior class attend together.

Thankfully as soon as I entered the class,

 If you could call it that, I spotted Niall sitting by himself looking around class with a bored look

I sprinted to him, not wanting to interact with anyone.

"Hey Lou" he greeted me cheerfully as soon as he saw me "Lou?" I asked him because no one ever calls me that, well except for my mom.

"Hurry up! Let's sit over there" he said pointing to the seats at the back of the class. I followed him silently.

As soon as we sat we were greeted by Miss Flack "hello everyone, since this is the first class we are having I'm going to explain how this class works. So basically every week you are going to divide yourselves into groups and by the end of the week each group would have to perform what they practiced during that week, whether it was an original song, cover, dancing, or if they want to play any instrument as long as it is related to music" she explained "does anyone have a question?" Some students raised their hands but I wasn't really paying attention.

Suddenly I heard the teacher's voice again "alright everyone start picking your partners for this week" she said

I was pulled by someone. When I turned around to look at that person, I saw that it was Niall with a huge smile on his face "do you want to be my partner?" he asked eagerly.

"Sure" I mumbled "great!" he responded happily. God was he a cheerful lad.

We were then approached by three guys "hey you two, we want you both in our group" a guy with beautiful hazel eyes said, cockily may I add.

"Sorry but we are doing a duet and we already picked the song so...... no can't do" Niall replied. Their faces were quite funny to be honest, as if they have never been rejected.

As soon as Niall responded to those guys he pulled me to the front of the class "okay let's start working on this" I nodded to show I'm listening.

"Would you like us to do an original or a cover?" he asked me

"umm.... I-I wrote a song a few years ago. W-we could um use it if you want?" I suggested.

"Of course! How about you come to mine and we can work on it?" he asked me

"I-I'm not sure I can" I replied apologetically.

"It's fine you could show me the song in lunch today" he asked

"Sure why not" I smiled to him.

~

When it was lunch time I caught Niall sitting in one of the tables.

As I was heading to his table a hand caught my wrist.

"Oops sorry, didn't mean to scare you babe" a guy with green emerald eyes said "I'm Harry"

I was caught off guard, but after I regained my senses I opened my mouth about to respond but I was cut off by a loud cheery voice "Lou over here" I heard Niall say

I turned around to leave but I was stopped once again by a pair of hands holding me from behind in place by my waist "You know it is rude to ignore people" a raspy deep voice whispered in my ear.

My heart started racing so I removed his hands and sprinted towards Niall without looking back at him.

I hope there aren't any consequences to what I just did.

••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:
Thank you all for reading and a special thank you to @xlovelylewisx for voting and you actually excited me to finish this story lol
ly thanks for the support 💕💕