Chapter 2

Hi again heres the second chapter, I'm sorry it's been so long. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment thankyou...

******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2 The Teams Come Together!

In a dark place no one would think of going in the middle of a forest two creatures lerked and were plotting evil plans in the shadows of the forest but no could see them the mist was so thick it covered the forest like a balnket shielding the bad from the good. A man known as Wormtail were whispering to a minataur about the evil plans they had ready for the dark forces to come at large. They were gathering all the evil forces together ready to take over Narnia and they were excitted too.

"Or we need is to drops of Adams blood and the white witch will return and for you know who I have a plan you'll have to trust me on this one!" The mintaur whispered breathing heavily.

"Tell me what I need to do!" Wormtail relplied. Little did they know their secret had already been heard and the good forces were coming together to save their world, friends and Family.

The Wizards and Witch's, the Kings and Queens entered the large stone door and it opened slowly when they did so a little girl almost identical to Lizzie but smaller cam running out enthrustactly ready to greet the guests.

"Hello!" She said grinning.

"Oh and this is my very annoying little sister Isabel!" Lizzie sighed.

"Hello, oh and please call me Izzie and welcome to our castle Lizzie to me new people i.e you were coming Nice to meet you come this way to meet the King!" Izzie muttered on greeting her guests. Lizzie and Izzie had the same mum but not the same dad but they grew up together, but they always said that Izzie was a Caspian too because her dad left before she was even born and they wanted her to have the same surname as her sister so no questions was asked.

"Wow this castle is so massive, a so grand and old!" Ginny exclaimed looking around in amazement.

"Well it is big I supose but no where near as big as Hogwarts!" Lizzie replied grinning.

"Yeah, but it's a school!" Luna agreed.

"Whats Hogwarts?" Asked a pzzled Lucy.

"It's a school of witchcraft and wizardry and I'm the head master of it!" Dumbledore explained proudly.

"We learn how to duel and make potions and lots more things!" Hermione said cheery.

They all shuffled in lugging their school trunks, pets and bags.

"But Professor why are we telling muggles our secret?" Harry asked confussed.

"I want to go to school their I will won't I like my sister?" Izzie asked curiously.

"I don't see why not!" Dumbledore said winking.

"You're not old enough Isabel so once in your life can you try not to bore the guests with your dreams of going there!" Lizzie said frustrated she didn't need to snap like that but she probably had just about enought of her sister blabbing on about it.

"But they go to that school!" Izzie said but then she frowned she had kind of tipped her sisters good mood over the edge of a cliff and normally she enjoyed doing that but today she was oblivious to the thought until now.

"Professor?" Harry asked still confussed and wanting answers.

"Oh Harry don't worry we need to tell them about this so we can help them save their world and these aren't any old muggles they're Kings and Queens of Narnia!" Dumbledore said but then it all went silent the witch's and wizards were speechless they were trying to take it all in.