You introduce him to the twins!

Later that day you and the boys are downstairs helping some of the saviors with something, Negan wants to meet the boys after he gets back from taking care of some zombies that are getting close to the sanctuary so he and some of the saviors went and take care of them personally.

You are standing by the door watching them interact with everyone else in the sanctuary, when you hear the trucks come back in to the parking lot you know Negan is back and very soon he will be meeting Davidson and Josh and you hope he doesn't scare them, it takes a lot to scare the three of you, both of them are strong boys and you are proud of them for being so strong during this time! Negan walks in and he spots you and sees two twin boys not to far away from you, he has to say Davidson and Josh are goodlooking boys.

He walks over to you and smiles " hey darling, which one is Davidson and Josh? You can't help but smile, as you call boys over and they walk over and I say "boys this is Negan the man who is letting us stay here, introduce yourselves to him boys" as they look him up and down before each one introduces themselves to Negan and thank him for the new home. He bends down and looks at them in the eyes "your very welcome boys feel free to make yourselves at home, need anything find Dwight or me personally" as he winks at you and pats their backs as he gets up.

Your are turned on by him so much it's becoming unbearable, the way he smirks at you gets you wet between your legs and then when he says darling with that twang you come undo and want to jump his bones but you have kept your cool so far but you don't know how much longer you can keep it going, he sees something in your eyes and thinks to himself "damn darling needs to be tamed by me" as you smile at him and he can't help but lick his lips his mind is thinking naughty things he wants to do you 😉, he has to go do somethings around the sanctuary he wants to have dinner with you and the boys tonight so he asks Dwight to bring you three upstairs to his room with dinner later on as he walks off to do his rounds.

You have to go do something with Dwight so this girl who works in the kitchen named Tia volunteered to watch the boys for you while you go help Dwight and you decided to let her because both boys seem to like her already and she sees to be a sweetheart to everyone she meets, so you tell the boys to behavior while you are gone and then you leave with Dwight. You and Dwight are out and about doing the work when Negan shows up he is covered in walker blood, Dwight goes to check on him but Negan tells him to go on and leave you two alone, go check on the boys and Tia as you look at him and your worried so you walk over and take one of your rags that you carry around and start to wipe off his face of the blood, he smiles as you get his face cleaned off he can't help "thanks darling" you smile and ask "what happen? He looks at you in the eyes "damn Walkers I had to use Lucille on them and damn she got her feel for a while I must say, she is my dirty girl" as he winks at you.

You feel yourself get aroused again "you going to become my dirty girl too darling? As he learns in and your faces are very close together, you giggle and your face turns red as he sees your frustrated but he wants to know what kind of frustrating your hiding, so he cups your chin and kisses you lightly at first your lips are sweet and he pulls back and says "this lips are delicious darling, I can only imagine what your other lips taste like" as he bites down on your bottom lip. You can't believe he kissed you and just said that, he looks at you "I need to get cleaned up for dinner, I'll see you and the boys in a little bit in my room for dinner darling" as you nod your head and walk back into the sanctuary he heads in too and straight up to his room to get shower and changed for later on aka dinner with you and the twins.

You head in and find your brothers in the main hall with Tia and Dwight, you three need to get ready for dinner so you three decide it's time to go to your guys room and get changed, you can't wait to see Negan in a little bit at dinner time after what happen just outside between you two, you mind is sending so many throughs around and they are all naughty you know there is something between you two and you can't wait to see what happens next.