Chapter #1

[Recorded and Documented by the A.I.S.A.S.]

     Deep and heavy pants came from Sparksbrine as he pushed through more tall grass. His legs were racing under him and by now they were sore. He looked over his shoulder and saw three- no five people wearing camouflage, chasing close behind. He was sick of being chased by now. Before, he was at least scared, but now it was just annoying. At least he got exercise from running around.

     "Stop!!" One of them shouted. Sparky wasn't going to give up that easily. He looked up in search for a tree clearing. He was being chased through a thick jungle and it was hard to find a good gap in the branches. He was also pretty new to the jungle biome so he wasn't the best at navigating. In his head, Sparky wished he had brought Candy with him. She almost always seemed to have a compass in her head.

Twang!

     An arrow flew past Sparky's head and hit a tree in front of him. That was close! Sparky only began running faster. He looked up just in time to see a gap in the leaves just ahead. He prepared himself, the whites of his eyes turning red and his pupils faded. A few ember-like particles floated off him and he jumped higher than anyone thought possible. The soldiers behind him looked up, not believing what they were seeing. Once Sparky was up, he didn't fall back down onto the canopy of the jungle. Instead, he hovered above the trees and looked down at the soldiers with a smirk. They just looked up, horrified at his glowing red eyes.

     "Herobrine?!" One of them shouted as they jumped back, not even pulling out their bow to shoot.

     "Wrong; but not too far off." Sparky said, smiling; then he flew off into the clouds.

     Sparky loved flying. He could go as fast as he wanted and no one could reach him. He felt freer than he ever felt before when he raced above the clouds. He flew in and out of the puffiness. It wasn't long before he reached a tall mountain that peeked above the clouds. On the mountain was a little cottage Candy, Neon, and DJ, had helped him build. Neon, DJ, and Sparky had mainly helped gather materials while Candy built the house. She liked designing and building small houses so she didn't mind helping. Sparky landed on the porch that was above the mountain cliff and walked in through his bedroom door. He had built that porch outside his room so he had a place to land, and replaced the window Candy had put there with a door. Sparky walked out of his room and down the stairs to the living room / kitchen.

     "You here, Neon?!" Sparky called for his roommate as he entered. Purple particles swirled around and Neon appeared in front of Sparky.

     "Sup, Sparky." He said plainly, and he began walking to a button right next to some redstone powder on a table.

     "DJ still in the mines?" Sparky asked as he watched Neon sit in a stair that was used as a chair.

     "Yup." Neon answered as he pressed the button on the table several times in a pattern. Every time he pressed the button, redstone nearby lit up. Underneath it eve was more redstone which trailed down all the way to bedrock level. Just a few seconds later the redstone lit up on its own in a similar pattern. "Well, at least we know he is still alive." Neon said with a sarcastic chuckle and he stood up and walked over to the kitchen. "What did you get for dinner?" Neon asked as he looked into the almost empty chests. Sparky reached into his pockets and pulled out nearly a stack of every carcass that exists in Minecraft and set the raw meat on the counter.

     "Just enough to last us through an entire apocalypse." Sparky chuckled as he looked at the pile of uncooked meat.

     "How are we going to cook all that!?!" Neon chuckled back as he looked at the imprsssive quantity. Sparky smiled and picked up some of the meat and placed it in the furnaces. There was already coal so the fire started right away and Sparky looked around for other furnaces. "Do we even have enough coal?"