TRUTH

Hizaki sits on the single sofa. His sobs can clearly be heard by everyone inside the room. Kamijo stands close to the window, looking outside. He avoids looking at the others. Teru quietly sit at the long sofa. Masashi stands behind him. Yuki stands in the center of the room.

“Kamijo-sama, is this your final decision? Can’t it be change? It shouldn’t be like this,” ask Yuki.

“There’s nothing more I want to discuss. Everything will end here. From now on, we will be walking our own path,” said Kamijo.

“Which path?” ask Hizaki. His eyes glistered.

“We’re here because of you. We follow you. You are our Master, you are our love, why you want to break it up and leave? Why?! Have you forget what you’ve promised Jasmine-san? You’ve promised that all of us will always be together! What you’re going to say to him about your decision?!” confronted Hizaki. The gentle Hizaki has speak with high voice, it means he’s really feeling disturb.

“Jasmine isn’t here. I don’t have to explain anything. It’s the way it is,” said Kamijo.

“No sense! This is no sense!” shouts Hizaki in despair.

“I don’t care what you think of me. I am the one who put all of you together. It’s up to me whether I want to continue living together with you or not. And I choose the later. End of discussion.” told Kamijo firmly.

“But, Kamijo-sama,” Yuki tries to convince the master. Kamijo sharply look at him.

“Haven’t you heard me? I’ve said end of discussion. All of you are free to do what you like,” Kamijo walks to the door. He opens the door and still for a moment.

“Though it’s just for a moment, but I really feel grateful to have all of you. Thank you and see you around,” without looking back Kamijo walks out from the room and close the door.

“What’s the use of saying it now? You’re leaving us…” said Hizaki staring to the closed door. He covers his face with his hands.

“Why is this happening? Is this a nightmare? Will it only a dream when I open my eyes?” ask Hizaki. Yuki takes a sigh. He really can’t understand what’s on Kamijo’s mind. Everything goes fine. No trouble has come to their existence. What has make Kamijo suddenly decide to break up and leave? Does he have good reason? Yuki feels there must be a good reason. Yuki knows Kamijo isn’t someone who will break his own words. Something must have happen and forced him to make the decision. For now, Yuki couldn’t find the reason. For now, Yuki have to calm down the situation.

Yuki walks to Hizaki and squat in front of the princess. Hizaki is still covering his face with his hands.

“I’m sorry Hime, but it isn’t a dream. It is real.” told Yuki.

“But, don’t worry…you aren’t alone. We are here with you. We will never leave you. I will never leave you. Kamijo-sama said we are free to do what we like, how about we wait for him here, together?” ask Yuki. He looks at Masashi and Teru. Both of them smiles and nod slowly.

“It’s the best choice,” said Masashi.

“Yes, I agree. Let’s stay here and wait for Kamijo-sama’s return. I believe he will return. He isn’t a kind who breaks his own words. He said we will walk together. I believe in his words. I believe in him,” told Teru. Yuki smiles to the young prince. He’s glad Teru has the same feeling with him. Masashi looks at Teru. The young prince he has sworn to protect has slowly grown up. Masashi feels a bit of happiness inside of his heart, but also a glance of sadness to think that someday Teru won’t need him around anymore.  

“Will it be okay? Will we manage it?” ask Hizaki finally puts down his hands and looking at Yuki with teary eyes.

“Yes, of course. I promise. Everything will be fine,” smile Yuki. Hizaki starts to cry. Yuki gently pats his hair.

“Are you okay?” ask Masashi to Teru.

“Yes,” Teru nods firmly.

“I’m not alone. I have Yuki, Hizaki, and you. You won’t ever leave me alone, right Masashi-kun?” ask Teru. Masashi stuns. He bends his head.

“Yes, I won’t. I will always stay at your side,” said Masashi and Teru smiles.

Kamijo slightly smile outside the room. He’s been listening to the conversations and he feels happy and proud to know his roses have bloom so greatly. He’s glad to know he can leave them in peace. Kamijo has decided to separate after the showing up of the white angel, Satsuki. It means Heaven has spotted them again. Kamijo doesn’t want anything bad happen to his roses. He will protect all of them and by leaving is best options to do. Slowly Kamijo puts his hands against the door.

“Until we meet again, my beautiful roses. Jaa mata,” Kamijo slowly walk away leaving the mansion.