suprise

-
"colby!" you yelled from your work room in your new apartment you shared with colby. you heard him walk out of the room and walk across the hall.

"yes, baby?" he said yawning a bit. you smiled patting the little spot next to the couch for him to sit. your MacBook was laid on top of your legs.

he sat down and rested his head on your shoulder watching you watch one of shane dawson's video. you paused the video and set the computer down and faced colby.

"so i have this really weird idea, but it sounds fun. i don't know." you said tapping your finger on your legs that were now crisscrossed.

"what is that idea?" he furrowed his eyebrows. you chuckled and smiled, "slime asmr. look! i know it sounds weird and like not fun, but we can do a little challenge." you said to him while staring.

"you got this from shane didn't you?"

"oh shush. just, yes or no? cause i have the stuff-" you got cut off while trying to grab your laptop.

"so i kinda have to say yes." he snickered.

"yeah, kinda." you nervously smiled. he laid his head in your lap and closed his eyes while you played with his hair.

"can we tomorrow, i'm so tired." he said. you chuckled before moving a bit to get more comfy and falling asleep.

-

the next morning you woke up in the same spot as you feel asleep. colby was still asleep cause he always sleeps in, but you don't want to wake him so you slowly got out from underneath him and snuck out of the room.

you went downstairs and gathered all the things to do the slime video. you had a little surprise for colby that you were scared but excited about.

you walked upstairs slowly still not trying to wake colby up. you set the stuff down on your desk and walked over to colby. "wakey wakey, eggs and bacey." nothing.

"cole robert brock if you don't get up." you yelled. he sat up quickly before looking at you and laying back on the back of the couch. he rubbed his tired eyes and ruffled his hair.

"lets goo, go get ready." you chuckled walking over. he grabbed you and pulled you in making you straddle his waist.

"no." his deep voice in the morning was so attractive, that was your favorite thing to wake up to.

"yes."

"come take a shower with me then." he smirked. you just rolled your eyes and got off him.

"i already took it, maybe if you would wake up earlier." you walked over, separating the stuff.

"who wants to have sex when they just wake up?" he chuckled. you looked at him with a look of sarcastic disbelief. he just started to laugh staring at your face.

"is that all you wanting me in the shower for?" you said. he just shrugged with a "yeah pretty much" face, jokingly. you waved him off, laughing, "go get in the shower."

after he was done he went into the bedroom and changed into his normal wear. he walked into your office shaking his head getting you all wet. (a/n: not that way, ladies/gentleman.)

"cole!" you yelled, turning around slowly. he just had a face of guilt.

"shiiit." he quickly said. you lightly pounced at him making him put his hands up in defense. "pussy." you laughed turning back around.

"im not the one that has one." he said walking over to you looking at the slimes. you just started to laugh along with him.

-
the video

"hey guys welcome back! i'm y/n, this is my boyfriend colby brock.. and today we're gonna be doing something ... uhm, strange and new." you smiled at the camera. "on my desk i have a shit ton of slimes. colby and i will be doing slime asmr." you chuckled. you grabbed the different slimes together and showed the camera before putting them back.

"this is gonna get messy." colby smiled. he wiped his hair again, running his hand through it.

"so i have my mic-" you showed them the mic, "right here."

"i wanna go first!" colby squealed like a girl. you  smiled and closed your eyes, rubbing your head.

you both changed spots as he took a blue slime out, turning the mic on and starting to kneed it. you laughed as he struggled to do it correctly.

after you guys did some slime and laughed with each other for a whole 20 minutes, you grabbed some eggs that you would break and slime would come out.

"so now we have slime egg.. things? i don't know it's the eggs where you crack open and they have slime in it." you chuckled. you gave one to colby and you both squeezed it at different times.

"i'll go first." you quietly say closer to the mic, squeezing it and doing some other things to it.

you sat back down letting colby do his. "this is so hallow." he smiled, looking at you. you just shrugged before nodding him on to do it.

when he squeezed the egg it just broke into pieces until he saw a little slip of paper. he looked at you before the paper and sat back down.

"a girl?" he questioned, reading it off the paper. you quickly grabbed a little "daddy's girl" pink pj set and pulled it up. colby looked over reading it before his hands wrapped over his mouth. "you're pregnant!" he hugged you, tears coming from his eyes when he pulled back.

"i am!" you said excited. you wiped the tears away from your eyes then his. he engulfed you in another hug making you smile.

"this isn't fake." he pointed to his eyes looking at the camera.

"well i hope it isn't. my big boy is a real baby." you smiled at him. he looked back at you before leaning in to kiss you, you kissed him back- a long passionate kiss. he placed his hands on your stomach and smiled, "i'm so excited!"

"is that why you couldn't get in the shower with me?" he questioned.

"no!" you laughed really hard, colby laughed along. you said your outro and turned the camera off putting the little baby stuff back in where it is.

colby snacked his arm around your waist as you closed the closet door. he laid his head on your shoulder kissing your head softly, whispering "i love you."

you turn your body around facing his bright smiling face, making you smile back. "i love you too."

-

i have a great playlist on soundcloud called 'think..' by DayDreamingSadness if you'd like to listen :)