Voice

Why'd you have to go and do this to me?
You psychopathic-self went and cut the brakes on my car.
If I survive she's probably gonna to sue me
And if I die she'll make sure I'm 6 feet under her house
Angeline, won't you listen to me, please.
I don't know what I did baby.
I'm just tryna live baby.
Angeline, I'm not trying to cause a scene
But you need to get out of here girl.
All my family thinks your crazy.
-

"y/n?" You heard Colby say. Your head jolted from you pillow to the doorway to see Colby standing there with the biggest smile.

"How much did-"

"All. Gotta say you have an amazing voice." Colby smiled walking closer to you. He sat on the bed and you sat up with your legs sprawled out.

"I don't think I do." You shrugged playing with a loose string in the covers.

"Yes you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'm not doing this." You smiled. He took his shoes off and crawled into bed with you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your closer making you turn on your side so you were facing him. You wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders and played with his hair. His hands roamed your back playing with the hem of your shirt, while his chest rested on your chest.

"Sing to me." He said almost inaudible. You smiled-

"What song.." you questioned. He looked up at you.

"All girls are the same." He laughed a bit.

"Isn't that a rap song?"

"Don't care. Just sing." He got back into his comfortable spot and started to play with the hem of your shirt again.

-

They're rotting my brain, love.
These girls are the same..

I admit, another ho got me finished.
Broke my heart oh no she didn't.

Fuck sipping, ima down the whole bottle.
Harder liquor, hard truth can't swallow.

I need a bartender,
Put me out my sorrow.
-
You kept going until you heard Colby's soft snored and vibration on your chest. You smiled and kissed his cheek.